I Hate Phillip Rivers

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by FSUViking, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I disagree, everyone knows Eli will come around I guess its fun to bash him in the meantime.

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i think eli manning is starting to come around he is playing at a high level right now.

3. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Eli isn't making mistakes. Can he continue this in the SB? If he does him and his Gmen will get destroyed

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it matters which Eli shows up....they'll get destroyed either way.:sad5:

5. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I hope im wrong also. I want nothing short of a Gmen SB Victory!!!!

6. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

I loved it when Philip Rivers was getting harassed by the Pats defense. I LOVED it

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Is that the Bronco in you talking ablaze? :dance04:

8. yeah rivers is a little snitch

9. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Everytime I see your sig, my blood starts to curdle a bit... I wouldn't normally ask this, but you being a fellow bronco fan I thought you might understand. Please change your sig!!!

10. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Then why do you snitch so much about it?

11. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

You must not be able to read the caption of the picture, Linz. It's Ryan Leaf and Rivers... he's mocking Rivers!

I said it in another thread, I'll say it here too- I hate Phil Rivers. Can't stand him. Haven't liked him since he threw all over my Kansas Jayhawks in the Tangerine Bowl a few years ago. :icon_cool: But he showed guts out there on Sunday, and at least gave it his best shot. He didn't chicken out like his cat of a RB and then make excuses (for once). For one game, I respect Rivers.

12. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

I made another Philip Rivers video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2echNp4tAk[/media]

Him getting hurt vs the Colts :lol:

What a freaking snitch.

13. GoGiants98

GoGiants98 Nfl-Fans Refugee

its pretty funny to consider that the chargers were the team that whined about the Pats being classless. LT's a whiner and Phillip Rivers talks a lot of smack, but does anyone notice he only jaws at those he knows he can talk down to? Jay Cutler and Indy fans lol, lets see you mouth off to Rodney Harrison and Mike Vrabel ya punk.

Although I do say I respect him a lot for playing through pain and putting upa decent effort against the Pats last week.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Rivers might talk a lot of crap but at least he picks his battles...You don't go after the biggest and baddest, you work your way up through the weak links...lol

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I know what it is like to have a torn ACL. After what Rivers did on sunday, he could be my hero...

16. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I don't even care, makes me think about than damn rod head and that makes me want to pull my hair out.

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Don't do that, Linz. We know Rivers has an attitude problem, but no need to pull your hair out. Just do what I do in kicking the TV set. :rollinglaugh:

18. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I have yet to see a tv set grow back... let me know if you find one though, it may be helpful.

19. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG]

I didn't get it, that's why I'm shocked. Least Rivers can play on a bad knee. NOt a lot of players can say that.

20. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Rivers is a talker big deal, and are Champ Bailey and Jared Allen guys that he can talk down to as well?

And you act like Rivers is the only one who talks smack I guarantee there is at least 1 player on every team and that's a very conservative proclamation.