I Pick 9th!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Crowned, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I think if you're going the pass catching RB LT is the guy, but at least in my league he went top 6 so Im guessing he's gone

2. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

SAys every reception is 1 pt I would assume thats for RBs as well

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I took it as that was the scoring for receivers...if that is the case, I pray for LT...he shouldn't be there at 9...

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

agreed

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think LT went 7 in my draft this past weekend...and that was with a few top players as keepers...

Williams, Forte, Turner all taken off the board...

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it just says receiving, not Wide Receivers only. Every player gets a PPR. LT would be gold at 9.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

heck yes, can't count on that though lol

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd take LT and then a top WR with the 2nd round pick. Otherwise I'd still go WR/WR...

Do you start 3WR?

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

LT isn't going to be there. If he is just ask for the prize money up front.

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

honestly, I think I's go Gore then WR...Wayne maybe...just handcuff Gore with Coffee

11. Crowned

2 wr

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

some people are down on LT due to injury concerns and age, I also agree that it is probably a longshot that he is there, but he has gone in round 2 in some mocks.

13. Crowned

It's a $100 dollar league

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Per team?

Then thank them before you take the prize money with LT if he's still there.

15. Crowned

Yea per team mush and lol

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Wes Welker and Eddie Royal will be gold in the later rounds for PPR. Along with Devon Bess.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brandon Stokley could be a nice pick up late rounds in a PPR league. He's supposed to be playing the role of Wes Welker in Denver and Orton's been throwing to him a lot from what I've read...

18. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Slaton and Westbrook are probably the best of what you'll have available at that spot when you account for PPR. If LT, Jackson, or Gore fall that far snap one of them up.

19. Crowned

I keep seeing everyone say Gore? Really?

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like Gore this year too. I don't know if I go out of my way to take him but I think he's about the 7th or 8th RB and that's about where the drop off line is in my mind. Peterson, Forte, Jackson, MJD, LT, Turner, Williams then it would drop off to Gore for me. I like him because the Niners are supposed to go run heavy...and he could catch a few balls too.