I Want The Eagles To Draft....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by TheDuke, Dec 6, 2012.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I get what you're saying Cap, but outside of Jones, there is no pass rushing value in the top 5.

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Honestly, if there was a year to unload a bunch of picks for a proven player, this is the year. The draft is MEGA shallow.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

First and Third plus Maclin for Fitz. Make it happen!

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You guys should be looking at Star

Sent from my HTC Vivid

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

If I'm the Eagles, I do that deal in a heart beat...

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles rarely ever try to generate a pass rush from the olb position so not sure what the point is there. it doesnt matter if its DE, DT or OLB its not the #1 priority for this team in the 1st round.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

in their CURRENT scheme, they do not. but i thought we were all on the same page that the Eagles will almost certainly have a new defensive scheme next season and MANY teams have a lot of success getting pash rushes from many areas other than DE.

We'll just agree to disagree that the Eagles need more natural pass rushers. We DO agree that a kick butt OT or CB would be good so maybe they will just go with that.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

They need an OT before they need a shut down corner.how big is the cap hit if they dump Nhamdi after this season?

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Nothing wrong with bringing in a top OT prospect to develop, but I'm keeping fingers crossed that Peters can come back at a decent level.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If he comes back at 50-75% he could move to the right side.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Draft a top OT move herremans back to guard and give watkins the boot

(draft pick) mathis kelce herremans peters so much better

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

nobody knows what scheme the eagles will go withso my opinion is based on what they run now. i said in the begining i want t'eo which would be a good pick even if they go to a 3/4 (which i hope they do) because i think he would be good in it and i think cole could move to olb as an edge rusher and kill in it.

then try for fluker from bama in the 2nd at OT.

but that secondary is a mess right now and i wouldnt be upset if they went cb in the 1st. remember DRC is a free agent after this season. not sure what will happen there. i think the tampa game and the next 3 games will determine quite a bit of the they decide with him.

13. Jihad Joe

You guys may be too high in the draft to pick a CB, but O think trading back into the first for one may not be a bad idea

I also think you guys bring back DRC. Quality CBs don't grow on trees

Sent from my HTC Vivid

14. Jihad Joe

You guys need to seriously consider Star Lotulelei. Cullen Jenkins isnt nearly good enough for you to ignore the best player in the draft

Sent from my HTC Vivid

15. ball in the baskett

Depends on if he wants to come back i would definitly want him back. nnamdi is gone 99% chance i think so without DRC who do we have marsh???boykins????? not starting material

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

If we draft him in the first, he'll suck. Bank on that.

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

the only reason i wouldnt be that high on an OT is because Demetrius Bell can play right tackle outside howard mudd's goobered jump start crap. which means can kelce play the regular way offensive lines do it with the drop back?

also i am a firm believer that a pass rush can help cover the 2ndary. however both starting saftey's suck, nnamdi sucks, and drc sucks half the time. what i would do is have nnamdi take a pay cut and switch him to safety. i do this because i believe he has lost a step and because he did play the postion in college.

team needs imo.

1st. DE / DT
    2nd. secondary
    3rd. QB
    4th. oline
    5th linebacker

18. ball in the baskett

im high on foles dont think we need a qb

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You're high on something...

Still three more games. Lets see how he finishes the season.

20. ball in the baskett

Hes a rookie hes gonna take his bumps he just has to continue to develop