I'm Going To Coach The Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by AtlantaBlazer, Jan 17, 2010.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:icon_sad:

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I hate Maybin, I have some say in the defense. Most of us have some say in all decisions when it comes to players on the team. I for one am all for dealing away Aaron Maybin. But I think we may need to include mid pick or maybe a mid and a late along with Maybin for Marshall and maybe another Donkey? like a backup with some upside.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

can we get someone with any law enforcement background to be in charge of loss prevention, i hear lynch likes to swipe things, we dont want our equipment to be sold on ebay

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think Garnett would be a good Strength and Conditioning coach.

Can we get him on board?

5. K Train

maybin+5th for marshall and jarvis moss?

essentially its giving up maybin and a 5th for marshall and another maybin

6. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Ill take cheerleader coach/masseuse/pleasure giver

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Moss is more worthless than Maybin but not by much, it's definitively worth Brandon Marshall.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Or we should dealing Maybin for Scheffler and a pick.
    or Maybin + pick for Marshall + Moss or Marcus Thomas? Iunno they don't have to much. I mean they have some decent rookies but I talked to Joshie McDaniels just a few minutes ago and he said he doesn't want to deal any of the safeties or alphonso smith and ayers

9. K Train

im sayin we take the bullet on moss, hes like 6-7 maybe he can block a kick or something.

10. Crowned

We will be running a 3-4 with a good mix of zone blitzes but we will also be physical enough to where we can also play man to man with bump n run coverage. The system is in place we just have to bring in our own guys to execute.

11. K Train

i like it, i was thinking alphonso smith or david brutton but i dont think he will bite.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i also think brakos can work magic with moss, i have faith in our dline coach in refining his technique

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

im aiming for speed and physicallity in our defensive backs. Size isn't important just as long as they aren't all undersized maybe a mix but they gotta have acceptable speed this secondary won't be giving up crap over the top if the offseason goes as planned. The 3-4 is what I prefer.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Lets just alter Maybins 40 time to 4.2, list him as a safety and trade him to Oakland for there entire draft

14. K Train

well mckelvin, mcgee and youboty are all fast, whitner and byrd are good safeties....i think we have the DBs to pull off a 34.

is ko simpson still on the team?

i would also like to let everyone know that i will be unleashing james hardy next year.....desperate times call for desperate measures

15. No.

Simpson was traded to Detroit before the '09 season.

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Well the secondary is pretty solid, Youboty needs a bit of work. Maybe some other teams are interested in McGee>? but yeah the secondary doesn't need a huge overhaul.

17. K Train

think stroud can cut it at NT?

18. Crowned

I don't think he will be good enough

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

K-Train, what are you doing about QB and the OL

Also are we going to dangle Lynch?

20. K Train

i have big things planned....big things.

i would like to cut edwards and keep brohm. let there be a battle for the QB spot between brohm, vick and juice williams, but i would also like to draft pike in the second round...but we will address the draft in april.

oline, i love wood and levitre on the inside. our interior line will look like this:

Richie Incognito at LG, Eric wood at center, and andy levitre at RG.

now tackles i have my work cut out for me, i would recommend we look at ciron black at RT in the 3rd round.

Left tackle, im not sure yet...but im gonna think of something special

I think we need to keep lynch, just keep him away from our wallets and cars.