Images?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Crowned, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I can't see some peoples images when they post them, Its not an x or anything theres just nothing their period.. I can't see my own either, I clicked something one day on accident and that's when the image of my own disappeared right in front of my face and I couldn't figure out how to get it back, other people can see it though and if I go to edit the IMG code is still there, anyone know what I broke :icon_cry:

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Go to your UserCP/Options/Thread Display Options/Visible Post Elements and make sure these three options are checked off:
    • Show Signatures
    • Show Avatars
    • Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
      [/LIST]

3. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Susie said once that she couldn't see photobucket images (smilies) that I was posting.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Someone once told me that a member of GIF (not me) posted pictures in something called the smut forum? The poster could see them, but some people couldn't see some or all of the images.

Just something I heard...because I would never visit something called the smut forum.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea those are all checked, I don't know man it just seems like its one random image out of every 20 of them, but i was looking at one of mine and i clicked something it disappeared and i've had a prob with a few since then

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I have seen a few posts by people where their post is just empty.

Is the same thing happening to me and I didn't even know it?

Next time it happens, I'm going to have to try a different browser and see if that makes a diff.

It just happened to me again.

I think I figured it out.

I tried using Google Chrome to view a picture that MikeTSZ put up and it appears that the address to the link of the picture was from an area that is off limits for me to view.

This leads me to believe that this link

http://www.the-sportszone.net/forums/images/smilies/qft.gif

has an image that I'm not able to view because I'm not a member there.

I am watching Jimmy Kimmel right now, so I'm not gonna go sign up and test it out, but if anyone else wants to then feel free.

Let me know via PM, or bump this thread so I don't forget.

:cheersbeer:

Oh yeah that (non)picture was from the "It Stops Here" thread.