Ines Sainz Wants Out Of NFL Locker Rooms

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 14, 2010.

1. A Mexican television reporter who said the New York Jets made her feel uncomfortable in their locker room is returning to work next week, but she says she'll conduct her interviews elsewhere. Ines Sainz of TV Azteca said she suggested to the NFL that she conduct player interviews on the field or on the sideline. "I'm not going into the locker rooms anymore," she said Thursday at a news conference near Universal Studios. "It's not a good place right now for me. I don't want to be in there." Sainz said she is scheduled to do interviews with the Pittsburgh Steelers next week, followed by visits to the Jets and New England Patriots. Sainz said she took a break because of the fallout from her experience in the Jets locker room. "I need to wait one month to work again because I don't want to be the focus," she said. "I'm not looking for that kind of publicity. It affects my career and development in the States." Sainz released a letter she wrote to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell dated Oct. 13 thanking him for his prompt response to the Jets' behavior and league spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed Goodell received it.

Source: Associated Press

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Prehaps she should reconsider her work attire before doing her nex interview.

Not that I want her to, but it is something to think about

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

See how freaking easy that was to fix. Attention tramp.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

....and into Jihad Joe's pantalones

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

lol.

So freaking true. What a dumbass chick.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I call dibs.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

...bitter. :icon_confused:

My dream is a butt pee yin yang with jj. =D

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

she never complained, some jealous hag did. She also didn't say she wants out. She just said that she will stay out to avoid further BS.

9. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Screw this, I'm pissed off that she turned down Playboy.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Bank that post.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

:pics:

[​IMG]

and she wonders why....

12. [​IMG]

That's all I have to say about that.....

1 person likes this.