Is Dawkins A Hall Of Fame Saftey

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ball in the baskett, Jun 27, 2008.

?

Will dawkins make the hall of fame

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

souce nope npt yet that the way i type if yaou stay here long ehough youll learn........but you said nobady plays with that intensaty

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Have you been drinking lol.

3. Omen

damn you dawk ya broke the tie

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Based on my user name, how could I not vote that way? I will say that it wasn't easy to vote. He's had many great moments, but he's also failed at times.

Overall, he's been awesome.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

your backpeddaling baskett, first the best of the best now only one of the best? you didnt even know who ronnie lott or rod woodson were until i gave you their names for you to google whack their stats so you could form an opinon. Im not saying polamalu is better than anyone because hes not...he was but hes not anymore....thats not the point though, this is about dawkins being in the hall and in my opinion he doesnt have hall credentials....and intensity isnt a hall credential just because he comes out onto the field like hes a freaking lion at the superbowl...crap troy looks like a lion, let the HOF talks begin for his gay ass

6. Omen

darren woodsen is/was better

7. ball in the baskett

I dident say he was the best all time. And i dident watch football that long ago so i dont know lott big deal. Of this era right now he is the best. Im going by overall career not one or two seasons. Im sure there will be alot of safteys just as good or better than dawkins when they have played as long as dawkins has. Polamalu is definitly not one of them. And as you see 60% of people in this thread think he is a hall of famer.

8. Omen

dude ed reed is better

9. ball in the baskett

He hasent been in the league 15 years. Dawkins has consistantly been good even getting older. You cant compare the 2 careers until there both over.

10. K Train

lol at you converting 6/10 to 60%

polamalu is a snitch. but you said "hey you remember back in 05 when you said troy was better than dawkins haha" i said..."he was" because quite simply he was a freaking beast. quit freaking making me defend polamalu he has nothing to do with this crap and i hate him.

and your backpeddalling again...you said "dawkins is the best of the best"

but now hes not?

and then you said "hes the best of his era"

in an era that has had ed freaking reed dominate the position? you know nothing...you didnt know anything about his stats until you googled them tonight, you probably didnt know how long hes been in the league until you googled it tonight. all you knew is hes a good safety on a good team that has a green freaking wing painted on the side of their helmets.

11. Omen

he still is of this era so he has to have been in the league 15 years to ? thats way to vague

12. K Train

he could be in the league 10 minutes. ed reed of any year is better than brian dawkins of any year.

i like dawkins, hes a good player who has been productive for a long time...its your blind freaking homerism that pisses me off

13. ball in the baskett

That year polamalu wasent that much better than dawkins.

polamalu 91 tackles 3 sackes 2 picks 6 passes defended
    dawkins 77 tackles 3.5 sacks 3 picks 19 passes defended

doesent look better to me

14. K Train

fixed this, it freaks out when i copy aim comments into it

stop bringing freaking polamalu into the god **mn converstion. he was a game changer back then in a big way. its like your trying to make me feel bad about myself because he sucks when i hate him more than anyone.

15. ball in the baskett

Yea the best of the best that mean hes up there with all of the top guys.

16. K Train

look at the phrase....read it carefully

best of the best

17. ball in the baskett

Well i meant up there with the best.

18. Omen

best of the best in no particular order

ronnie lott
    john lynch
    rodney harrison
    rod woodson
    steve atwater
    leroy butler
    just to name a few

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dawkin"s is hall of fame. Probably not 1st ballot but definatly in there. ESPECIALLY when he retires with a ring after this season.

20. Omen

forgot

jack tatum