Iverson Free Agent Whats Next?

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by ball in the baskett, May 25, 2009.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Can't see anyone in the NBA needing an undersized diva PG, who is over the hill and requires a large amount of time with the ball in order to be effective.

Could see Panathanikos or Olympiakos looking into him.

2. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

This self centered jackass will only be happy on a team with no stars. Then he can have the ball all to himself and score 40 points with 0 rebounds and 2 assists and lose. When he came to Detroit he said he would do whatever it takes to win......ok Al we need ya to come of the bench......"uhhhh I aint never came off no bench......ever.....and my back hurts." Beat it you punk butt snitch and I hope you never play again.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

The pistons were the dumb ones ever trading billups for him if they weren't gonna use him. I bet he does play again. I was just hearing a reunion with larry brown in Charlotte is being talked about.

4. lionheart?

Detroit traded Billups to free up cap space. Iverson probably will play for Larry, that little snitch.

5. ball in the baskett

lol you just sound bitter atleast the sixers had him on the best part of his career.

6. lionheart?

I am bitter, beause the Pistons have been a good TEAM for a few years now and that rodwad comes here and pulls his dumb crap. I never liked him before and now I have no respect for him. He is a great player but he will never win a championship because his ego is bigger than the game.

7. ball in the baskett

I could agree with that but you never know well see who he signs with.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

AI hasnt gotten to that stage in his career where teams dont trade for him, they trade for his contract

Maybe he'll play for you, on your team

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

He probaly will end up starting somewhere for someone for....a while. Then when he can't get it done any more they'll bring him off the bench and then maybe he'll realize he's done or maybe he'll be like Favre and want to keep playing.