Jaguars QB David Garrard To Replace Peyton Manning In Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by SRW, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Schaub replaced Rivers.

Schaub got the nod when Roethlisberger pulled out because of a shoulder injury.

2. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

What are we down to now? #9?

In previous years, I wouldn't mind giving him an alternate nod. But this season, no, he was not too good this season. I know only he and MJD make up this offense, but he didn't do enough to get a nod.

3. Has the Pro Bowl gotten this bad that I would rather see Kyle Orton? :icon_eek:

Shame Joe Flacco is hurt.

4. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Flacco could play in the Pro-Bowl; his injury's not that bad. I think Garrard got more votes. I think it went:

1. Manning
    2. Rivers
    3. Brady
    4. Roethlisberger
    5. Schaub
    6. Young
    7. Garrard
    8. Flacco/Palmer
    9. Henne/Orton???

It is so ridiculous, it's not even funny. The Pro-Bowl used to be fun. Now it's just a bunch of people who had average seasons playing in a meaningless game not in Hawaii. This year's ratings will be the worst in years.

5. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Right, moving this to the week before makes things like this happen. Losses are fresh in the mind and SB bound players aren't going to want to play. The fact that we're down to QB's 5-7 in the conference should say it all. I hope Rodger realizes this and moves it back to the week after, maybe even two weeks after (then you may have SB champs and Conf. losers willing to show up)

SN: Schaub had an amazing season, he does deserve it. VY is arguable, but Garrard is just no. And you all konw how much I defend DG.

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i wanted flacco in the PB but noooooooo. ravens get screwed once again ny the nFL