Jaguars @ Steelers Rematch

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[​IMG]@[​IMG]

This is the rematch we will all see unless the Raiders beat the Chargers next week, I think Steelers got a shot last game was a good game but Steelers run defense wasn't there at all so if they show up this time we could be looking at another nail biter between these 2 teams.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I like the Jags in a rematch. They are built to beat a team like the Steelers.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I feel sorry for the whoever plays the Jags in the wild card round, the Chargers or Steelers.

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

We'll still beat you again. The two-headed dragon of Fred Taylor and MJD is just too strong if our O-Line turns up.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I could see Jags winning again, but If Pittsburgh wouldn't have fell behind the way they did, 22-7.. then they'd of easily won that game, as momentum was with them later in the game.. they just was not in rhythm at all on offense, and the one thing the Jaguars " never do " being, turning the ball over... Garrard did exactly that.. and got Pitt back in the game, so.. the Jags can win again, but it's going to be a lot more harder this time, and hopefully just as exciting.. I love watching these two play. I'd rather Jags play Chargers tho, beat SD, Steelers beat browns/titans, and have Jags play Pats and Steelers play Colts in Divisional round. I think those would make for the two closest games you could think of in the playoffs at that point.

6. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

HAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAAHAHAH....whoooo that was a good laugh...what a long winded wasted post doesn't surprise me coming from a boyband fan... no Fast Willie....Steelers will be their snitch not even close.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:agreed: Steelers would probably be favored and could very easily beat the Jags but I'd take Jax in a rematch.

8. Inclulbus

yea, you was prolly sayin 49ers in the playoffs at the beginning of the season too. Alex Smith was your savior. ;-)

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I like the Jags as a team. They remind me of.....The Steelers. :icon_cheesygrin:
    In a rematch without Willie Parker....hmmmm... I guess the one point I would bring up would be this.....The Jags gave up more big pass plays than any other team in the league (stat I heard on tv) and I think if the weather is decent that Ben can take a team and carry it from time to time. I recall the Broncos playoff game a couple years ago.
    Now that being said.... I think it will be a smashmouth in your face come down to the last team with the ball kind of game. It has been that way with the Jags and Steelers for a couple years now so....I hope they do play because it could be a playoff game for all time!!!

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That game would be worth watching. I'd prefer the if Jags kicked Chargers' asses instead of Steelers', though.

11. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

If you think just 9er fans thought this team was going to make the playoffs get out of your hole. Second every single 9er fan that has been around me knows that I completely hate that little girl Smith. Remember this is the NFL where winning the Super Bowl is everything and seeing how my team is already out I will being picking on every team that looses.

Have a nice day.:slow:

12. Inclulbus

I could care-less... Just letting you know, because Willie is gone, he doesn't make the whole " pittsburgh steelers "... ever heard the saying, there is no " I " in team? And the playoffs is where stars are born. Najeh ain't no willie parker, but he can for sure handle his own. And if/when my team gets put out, You can pick on them as much as you want, at least I can look forward to next season, where Dallas will still have a shot, and San Fran will still be in the NFL slums.

Hope Santa brought you a new team for Christmas.

:beatadeadhorse:

13. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

wow just wow

14. Inclulbus

all of that a-side.. Lakers looked great yesterday. Hope we can keep playing like this all season.

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea Jaguars definitely have just as much chances to win as the Steelers but crazier things have happened then the #4 seed beating the #5 seed for everyone who thinks the Jags will just roll the Steelers

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

this will be a very close match-up but i see the steelers winning it. garrard has to prove himself in the playoffs and i'm not sure it would happen against the steelers.

that is exactly what a lot of 49er fans thought.

17. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Well we did do some good moves in the off season...sure we all thought we would be a better team.

18. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Pittsburgh will not beat the Jags when they play next week!! Why you ask? Maybe you havent notice that the Jags are 1 of the hottest and most balanced teams in the NFL. They can pick you apart in the passing game, David Garrard can make al lthe throws and is 1 of the most sccurate passers in the League. They run the ball with a mean steak, there Oline is nasty and they have to very good RBs.Pittsburgh might keep it close but in the end the Jags will win the game!!!

19. Inclulbus

:whogivesaheck:

20. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

:dance04: