JaMarcus Russell To Workout For The Redskins On Tuesday

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

This has super :Facepalm: written all over it

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

You know what, I think this is actually a good idea. He won't get more than minimum, and if he's legitimately sorted himself out then maybe Washington could have a future starting QB, and If he's still a lazy P.O.S after watching eight weeks of football without the bank balance increase, then they'll lose nothing.

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

lol at jamarcus getting another chance. mcnabb will have plenty of time to recover this season. someone has to have 20,001 headlines written about them this week. and with a bye, mcnabb and the skins are the perfect candidate.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i know its just a work out but he is complaining that McNabb is out of shape and that haynsworth is not in shape and he wants to bring biscuit to work out

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Word is Redskins have been working out wide receivers and they obviously need someone to throw to them with the rest of the team on a bye week...

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Maybe it will take Russell less than 8 weeks to learn a 2 minute drill and get into 2 minute shape.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Any shape...lol...

8. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Word is Russell weighed in at 286lbs....maybe he can help on the O-line

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could save a roster spot...

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

That is the best part of this whole situation. :icon_cheesygrin: Obviously there is something else going on behind the scenes between Shanahan and McNabb, the things Mike has said since Sunday just sounds like blowing smoke to cover what is really going on.

11. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I just loves me a meltdown in Old DC! Nuff said.

12. Unless the Redskins tank it the rest of the way.....they won't have a legit chance of nabbing a franchise QB in the first round.

Wonder if Shanny now wishes he made a play to trade for the top pick and draft Sam Bradford.

13. Word.

Nothing good can come out of this.....

14. This further proves what Shanahan said about McNabb's conditioning a factor to his benching is utter bull.

15. The Redskins worked out 20 players today.....Russell and Losman were the notables.

16. You never know. Aaron Rodgers wasn't picked until the 1st round was almost over.

17. Rodgers was a better prospect than guys like Christan Ponder, who should be available in the late portion of the first or early second round......

Rodgers should have gone #1 overall in 2005 and stayed on the west coast.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Also in yesterday:

NT William Joseph;
    DE Charles Grant;
    DB's Tye Hill, Justin Miller and Sha'reff Rashad,
    WR's Chad Jackson, Bobby Williams and Taurus Johnson

19. I'm not disagreeing but I'm saying it's very possible a guy could drop.

20. Johnson was signed to their practice squad.....Matt Jones was offered a tryout but opted to retire.