Jimmy Graham To Immediately File Grievance If Tagged As TE

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by LebaneseFF, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Adam Shefter just tweeted that Graham's tag is as a TE. Let's get ready to rumble?

Buck Fenson and Aussie61 like this.
  2. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

The reason probably not Seattle is that they need cash for next year because they have a few of their stud defenders coming off contract.Having said that,they could try and rework some stuff this year to accommodate everyone including Graham.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

at least we get to counter offer before accepting the 2 picks.. I'm sure this pick number will play a factor. But at the end of the day I don't see Lomis changing his stance.. they will pay him the most of any TE - but not WR money.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

the system is not set up to have two players making huge money and that team to succeed. I see JG gone.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's not going to get "huge money" under any circumstances. I dont understand why you want him gone so badly.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

depends on what you mean by huge money. anything over 8 million a year is a lot. And with others that need to be resigned it is a lot. I don't want him gone but I like the two first rounders. Good players(hopefully) at a cheaper price. If we can sign him for about 8-9 million a year, by all means keep him. But double digit millions a year? Too much for a tight end who is like Peyton Manning. Great regular season but disappears in the post season.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

He should be signed as a TE...there's no question. He practices with the TEs, he goes to team meetings with the TEs, there's nothing that says the TE always has to line up next to the tackle and it's not like Graham is the first TE ever to be a "slot TE."