K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

im always active in this league every year never once dident set my lineup even when my team sucks

whoever got rodgers for rg3 trade rape to the highest degree rodgers is the best fantasy player period right now

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

ktrain made like 4 moves before the start of games and still started mcfadden over roddy white. :icon_eek:

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION] wtf?

Also, baskett, I was the one who traded Rodgers (and made the offer). Griffins less than a point behind him per game this year (and theyre both behind Brees, so your claim of "trade rape to the highest degree" and Rodgers being the best player in FF right now are both patently riciculous), will be a better FF player than Rodgers moving forward IMO, and this is a keeper league. If Griffin continues to improve I've got what could be the best fantasy QB ever on my roster for as long as the league is likely to exist, plus Ive had Rodgers since Ive been in this league, sometimes its nice to shake it up just for the sake of shaking it up.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

white and dmac were locked when i made the moves. whoops

5. ball in the baskett

To each his own i guess but rodgers has caught fire since he had those 2 bad weeks begining of the season

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm not mad at it [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]. Yeah I accepted the trade, but I had to think about it at least. Not one of those trade rape scenarios where I instantly clicked t before the owner could cancel or anything like that. I can easily see wanting Griff for the long haul, I traded Vick Gore Gates and Foles for him in my other money league just this week.

7. mike oxlong

now that sounds like a rape, nice work

looks like I am finally starting to get some consistency.

8. ball in the baskett

im struggling thanks to murray freaking me over but not out of it yet holding on to the last playoff spot

9. ball in the baskett

Tony gonzalez can be had for 1 mid level receiver or a running back if anyones interested

10. mike oxlong

made 2 offers.

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Also interested over here

12. ball in the baskett

I accepted ure offer of torrey smith i have gronkowski already so gonzalez was always on my bench plus rather have smith then boldin starting helps me out

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Cool with me, needed a Vernon Davis alternative. He was starting this week but is my fourth WR

14. bad timing of that deal Baskett, now with Gronk most likely out for the year, bet u are wishing u held on to Gonzo for one more week

15. ball in the baskett

yea its been that kind of year for me murray gronk gonna be my downfall

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Since making the trade:

RGIII - 36 pts Week 11, 37 pts Week 12

Rodgers - 15 pts Week 11, 13 pts Week 12

Just think, baskett...if I didnt allow myself to be "trade raped to the highest degree", you would have won last week, instead of being eliminated from playoff contention. So yeah, as you said, "to each their own"...it just so happens that my own consists of winning and continuing to keep first place on lock, while your own consists of trying to stay out of the cellar, and playing in the consolation bracket.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI"]That is why you fail - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  17. ball in the baskett

Im actually not eliminated from the playoffs i have to beat omen and the 6th seed has to lose for me to make it

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wrong. Mj has the sixth seed, is a game up on you, and has beaten you twice so even if he loses and you win, he has the tiebreaker. You're done, son.

19. ball in the baskett

to bad thats not the tiebreaker the tiebreaker in this league is total points for if you looked at the settings in the begining of they year. My points right now are 1555 his is 1544 i just have to score more points then he does to make it and him lose me win that simple bud.

20. mike oxlong

ho hum, another year and another scoring title and bye week for Vinegar Strokes.

by the way basket, thank you for not trading me gronk and marshall for AJ and Julio.