K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]

that was super bad luck that you were the 1 seed and then only scored 60 something points i would be pissed

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i was 13-1 in my work league and outscored the #2 seed by over 400 pts (high scoring league) and I lost first round to the #8 seed who was 6-8. I was the only top seed to lose in the playoffs and scored my lowest score of the season this week.

Crap happens.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yep crap happens, Im not even mad about it. It was a great season, I had fun, and its.the stuff like that that makes it fun. Nothings ever certain and anything can happen anytime. If one seeds and the better team always won (not saying I was the better team, just an example), this crap would be boring as heck. Bolt had the better week and is hot when he needs to be, good on him. Next year. Im already looking forward to seeing how my RGIII gamble plays out moving forward.

4. ball in the baskett

i need help picking my 3rd keeper peyton manning and rob gronkowski are locks but im trying to pick between steve smith or steven ridley

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dude. You don't ask for help with your keepers from the people you are in the league with.

6. ball in the baskett

just looking for opinions the final decision is still mine dont think its a big deal

7. my team took off when AP started scoring TDs, he was gettin the yards just wasnt gettin in the endzone. i had him in another league and i traded him for Arian Foster straight up, next week he scored TDs in 7 of the next 8 weeks after that trade. i was 5-1 before that deal, and lost every game right up till the playoffs and barely snuck in. crap does happen indeed

8. in regards to this season, 7-6 regular season but 2 bad losses to the Kony Youth kept me from securing first place in the best damn division in this league. the first game he caught me when Cam Newton had his head up his ass, the 2nd game he caught me on Peterson's bye week, i had no chance in that one

9. Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster to decide the championship

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Neither did squat.

It came down to Brandon Marshall vs. Julius peppers. Thank god peppers had a monster game. The Tillman TD made it close. What a game for a championship. Third time againt Ram Rods this year certainly was the charm for me. 1-2 against you this year. 1-0 when it counted. 3rd title in 5 years.

11. had Jay Cutler had been able to complete more than 6 passes to Marshall cause he threw at him atleast 13 times, mighta been able to had the lead going into the Sunday Night Game in which Richard Sherman woulda broke my back with the blocked FG for a TD and the INT he had, either way well played, top 2 scoring teams for the week...

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Bump, almost that time of year.

13. ball in the baskett

14. Free Vick

Free Vick Laces Out

I'm still around too fellas. This is the year. I can smell it.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No that's just tacobell.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Is this good happen or what

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

17. ball in the baskett

yea lets get to reactivating

18. Free Vick

Free Vick Laces Out