Kellen Winslow Endorses Browns QB Brady Quinn To Start

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Apr 5, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Former Browns tight end Kellen Winslow believes quarterback Brady Quinn should get his chance to start this season for Cleveland, Winslow said Thursday on Sirius NFL radio. Winslow was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in late February. Asked who would be the better quarterback for the Browns in '09, Quinn or Derek Anderson, Winslow said, "I would say Brady Quinn. I love Derek Anderson. Great quarterback. It just didnt work out. Brady Quinn is coming in, he has tremendous upside. Very calm, very mature and, I mean, give the guy a chance. "Whats the big deal? I really dont get it. This guy has worked his tail off. I bet you he is there working out right now. Just give him a chance. He's a leader, he's coming into his own. I really dont get whats the hard decision up there. My choice would be Brady Quinn."

Source: Akron Beacon Journal

2. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

who cares what Winslow has to say anyways.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm sure his endorsement holds a lot of weight in Cleveland.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

More proof that DA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn

5. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Woh now, lets not just assume that because somebody stupid says something it means the opposite is true - I think Quinn deserves his shake, DA is clown - And lets not cite his Probowl appearance as a stamp of authenticity - Brett Favre was invited last year for Christ sake.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I don't say DA is a probowl QB... I say he is a better QB then Brady Quinn

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

and i say it alot

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Oh yeah you're the no Brady Quinn guy eh - I read your stuff on some other threads, you are not having any of that Brady Quinn stuff eh.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Both of them suck it hard...DA and Quinn...

10. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Some times Anderson looks like pro bowl talent, sometimes he looks worse than Quinn. I say give the job to Quinn, the sonner he developes the faster the Browns franchise will turn around

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Why would you give the starting job to an inferior QB to turn your franchise around? Trade his butt and get behind your best guy OR decide neither are good enough and aggressively seek an alternative.