Kevin Kolb Likes To Hunt

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by mike oxlong, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Kolb is what we city slickers like to call an “outdoorsy typeâ€￾ of person, and by “outdoorsyâ€￾ I mean he is quite the avid hunter. Let me put it this way–the man likes to hunt wild hogs, armed with only three things. His dogs, a 12-inch Bowie knife, and his ginormous balls of steel.

Kevin Kolb Is A Bad Man

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He is a Texas kid

Those dudes like to hunt

Kinda makes me think of stories Ive heard of Navy Seals "fishing" for sharks by cutting there arm and jumping in the ocean

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

A 5 foot rattler would be a one hell of a snake. To sit there and watch that viper strike his boot over and over again would be crazy.

We use to throw dog toys at those SOB's and it wouldn't hit the ground before the snake hit it. Kolb has brass balls I just wonder about his arm.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would qualify as bad butt. 13 rattles...

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

bah, oh yeah well mcnabb went to syracuse, where it snows, alot.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

McNabb also led the team to the SB and made the playoffs almost every year he was healthy. Let's see Kolb compete with that before we annoint him. If he can't he can go heck a wild boar for all I care

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah because people are actually annointing kolb already. yep, that's what's happening.

1 person likes this.
  8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

They were talking about this back when he got drafted... Anyway, I want to crush Mrs. Kolb... damn boy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ARLlmSGkA]YouTube - At home with Kevin Kolb[/ame]

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah this really looks into the person outside of the game.hopefully giving the fans an idea of this guy's make-up.

will it translate into an all-pro nfl qb that leads his team to the playoffs and beyond ? who knows but this is an exciting time to be an eagles fan IMO, much like in 99.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Have you been to TATE recently?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

no, why would i ? as with most official sites it's full of know nothings that just read spadaros PR bullcrap and take it as gospel.

fans that have a clue or just aren't blind homers know that there is nothing but uncertainty with kolb. sure there's potential but there was potential with bobby hoying too.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

wow, Bobby Hoying, I haven't heard that name for ages. He was pretty much a bust, did he even have 3000 yds total before leaving the NFL?

Kolb seems like an ordinary guy outside of football but you can see the intensity when he talks about competitive sports.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Kolb seems like a dumb redneck

14. SoDev

Every time I glance over the title I think...

Kevin Kolb Likes c**t

I like that better... and no wonder with a hottie wife like that.:icon_cool:

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

That's a silly comment. First of all McNabb only played 5 full seasons healthy out of 11 possible. They made the playoffs everyone of those seasons plus some. Secondly, the time McNabb was in Philadelphia, the Eagles only missed the playoffs 3 times and one of those times was McNabb's rookie season, so that hardly counts. 2005 McNabb was injured the Eagles missed the playoffs. 2007 McNabb played 14 games (missing two in the middle of the season,) the Eagles missed the playoffs. Healthy or not, the Eagles made the playoffs consistently.

Kolb's got a killer instinct...that's the bottom line...McNabb didn't...

McNabb had talent...question is still on the table if Kolb has talent or not...he's got potential...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Thanks for the history lesson. I knew all that I'm glad you had the time to elucidate further on my point. Your idiotic has the killer instinct comment aside you took more time to better state my post. Thanks for that.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...no crap I furthered your point. Actually I corrected your incorrect post/silly statement. You're welcome.

18. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

actually I think 2 of those non full seasons were due to not playing at the end due to things being wrapped up

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well if your going to be butthead I withdrawal my thanks

20. SoDev

Think ward was all excited as he googled that crap up? lol

So they made it every year he was healthy instead of almost every year... whooptie freaking doo doo.

Point was Kolb has a lot to live up to. He probably threw the 'almost' on there just so someone didn't come along and bust his balls in an extra assey manner for that 1 odd year that might have existed without looking it up.