Kimbo Slice Vs Ken Shamrock Oct. 4th

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Garnett, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He also has a nephew named Frank.... Nah I lie lol

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

They both took the last name Shamrock after being raised by an awesome dude with last name Shamrock.

3. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Seriously....? Who's after Shamrock for Kimmy-Bo? Some guy from a nursing home? A high school kid?

WANTED: Fighters for Kimbo Slice. Must have AARP card. :icon_rolleyes:

4. Crowned

Kimbo vs Brock Lesnar would be the best match in a while to me, I think Brock Lesnar will dominate him because he can stand with him and has better ground game (which isn't much lol)

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Brock would destroy Kimbo. Brocks wrestling is unmatched in the HW division of MMA in any organization I've followed (most of them).

Kimbo vs Shamrock is Kimbo's fight to win or lose. If he gets taken down, he's in trouble, but Shamrock hasn't shown any interest in fighting a smart fight in awhile.

He was one of the original pioneers of the sport, but like many of the time the sport has grown leaps and bounds and his skill set is way outdated. Kimbo is still trying to develop his own skill set. So far, we've only seen Kimbo throw punches. He has hard punches and fairly heavy hands, but his take down defense and ground game is representative of where he is as a mixed martial artist (A rookie).

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

yes brock could destroy kimbo.

He gets gassed less faster and brock is stronger.

Eitherway, I dont think Kimbo can beat Ken.

7. Crowned

I think Kimbo will beat Shamrock based on Shamrocks last few performances..

8. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Not much? He won two NCAA heavyweight wrestling titles. :icon_cool:

Or the fact that Shamrock is 75 years old.....:icon_cheesygrin: