Klinsmann Gets His First Win As USMNT Coach

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by TheDuke, Oct 9, 2011.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Clubs won't let them play too, if they need players in important league or international games. They won't risk an injury, in a meaningless game

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

[​IMG] :icon_mrgreen:

Maybe you'll have more luck against our 2nd and 3rd row players (which isn't impossible, since Löw tried out alot new players yesterday)

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Last nights game was beyond goobered. I think Klinsmann is just trolling us at this point. Cameron at RB is dumb. Brad Davis on the team is stupid. The subs he made were also pretty freaking terrible. This team will NEVER gel together. I don't think the same team has played more than 45 minuts together since he took over as head coach. JK should be the head of the USSF and Jason Kreis should be the head coach. JK knows how to build a program but can't coach a team for crap.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Well, I told you this months ago, but earned nothing but blame for it :icon_wink:

As I already said, Klinsmann was a great player, a great motivator and whatever for our national team, but he's an awful coach and Löw was the mastermind behind him.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I didn't know Klinsmann enough as a coach to realize he was that much crap. He's done amazing things for the program as a whole but not so much as a coach. I don't think the same lineup has played in any of the games right? It seems like all he's done is disrupt the chemistry that Nat's had. Boca, Lando, Dolo should all be on this team. Cherundolo was a "fitness scratch" but he's played 2 90 minute games for Hannover. Freaking dumb. Sorry for not listening to you Olly.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

You know At first I thought he was just trying out the players. That's why he kept moving prices around but it's ridicules now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

We learned it the same way :icon_wink: