Kniles Davis worth the waiver pick up?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by GOOCH7373, Sep 15, 2014.

1. GOOCH7373

GOOCH7373 2nd String Premium Member

I was wondering if Kniles Davis would be worth the waiver pick up for me this week? My top two RB's are pretty solid and even after Ellingtons dissappoining week i'm in no hurry to drop him yet as my flex play currently especially since I have Terrance West sitting on my bench as well. I'm well stocked with RB's to say the least but if I can improve my bench or snag him for a possible trade to get a little more receiver depth I'm willing to do that. I'm sitting at 5 out of 10 on the waiver wire and don't feel my team has to have him and wouldn't mind moving up the waiver wire some more for the possibility of needing it for bye weeks in the future. Thoughts and inputs appreciated, thanks.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Oh yeah. I'd make him a priority. Charles is expected to be out a good month of so with a high ankle sprain.

3. GOOCH7373

Do I drop F. Jackson, J. Bell, or J. Dwyer?

4. Greg Brosh

I'm inclined to say Dwyer because his value is dependent on touchdowns.

5. GOOCH7373

I probably should have started another thread for this but I dropped Dwyer and picked up N. Davis. I'm definitley glad I did with recent news that broke on him. My quesion now is who has the better value at flex, N. Davis v. Miami or Ellington v. SF? Thanks.

6. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Kniles Davis RB KC VS MIA? If so I say him just cause match up and not really anyone for him to lose touches too.

With dwyer the goal line vulture gone not sure what it does to Ellington vaule. The match up isnt good and who knows if the foot holds up. Stepfan Taylor likely steps up and it is about Ellington same vaule.

7. GOOCH7373

That's what I was thinking was nobody to really vulture TD's from Ellington but he's going against the niners who pretty much shutdown Forte. If Charles is out it's Kniles Davis's show. Until Dwyer was taken out I had no question in my mind. Thanks.

8. Greg Brosh

Kniles Davis is a MUST START across the board. Just think of him as a Charles light when deciding who to start.