Kofi Kingston Beats Miz For The Intercontinental Title

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thought it was cool to see kofi win the ic belt they put it over alot after the match to make it look relavent. I liked when kofi was saying the past greats that had the title and how hes honored makes the belt look good. Wonder where it goes from here and wonders whats next for miz

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpO6DV4wjLg]Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz: Intercontinental Championship Match - WWE Main Event, Oct. 17, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

biggest title kofi will win his Jamaican gimmick kills him

4. SRW

I believe he's done putting on the Jamaican gimmick and now bills himself from Ghana.

5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ya watching his entrance with the sos song and colors of the Jamaican flag all over it nothing to do with the horrible gimmick he is stuck with

he prob still cuts promos with the accent

6. SRW

This was Kofi's peak of his career so far:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBaVSl5y4c8"]Kofi Kingston destroys Randy Orton - YouTube[/ame]

Where's that Kofi now?

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

yes i even had to wiki that just to make sure it was real

what happened to that push?

this inst his first ic title run

it reminds me of Shelton Benjamin

kofi has all the moves and i think he can get the crowd over

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The Jamaican gimmick ended at least three years ago.

In that time, CM Punk went from being "addicted to competition", a Straight Edge Saviour, a commentator, leader of the New Nexus, Hostage Taker of the WWE, Voice of the voiceless, Generic modern WWE "funny" babyface and finally his current run of being the Mick Foley of cheap heat.

Of course in that time Kofi cut maybe three/four promos on TV so I can see why people may be confused.

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

What sucks is Kofi is actually quite good on the mic. Unlike Benjamin he can actually talk. I trust believe that Kofi will in fact end up with a Shawn Michaels type career. They gave him the IC title to see how he can draw/what he can do. He's super athletic, witty, smart and great in the ring/on the mic. If he gets a real shot he has a chance but he needs to drop the fluff/boom thing.

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Anyone got the video of him legit-smashing Miz's face on Raw last week? It got painful to watch them hit the replay on that over and over and over again, but freaking hilarious!

11. SRW

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwMfnTWl1w"]Kofi Kingston KO The Miz with Trouble In Paradise - WWE Raw 10/15/12 - YouTube[/ame]