Kyle Shanahan to be next OC for Browns

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by 86WARD, Feb 1, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday that the Browns will hire Shanahan as their offensive coordinator, according to a source informed of the team's plans. Fox Sports first reported the news.

Two days ago, the team had moved on from Shanahan after he was very blunt and honest in his interview, according to Rapoport. Apparently, the Browns were initially turned off, but reconsidered.

Shanahan spent the past four seasons as the Washington Redskins' coordinator under his father, Mike Shanahan. Kyle was the Houston Texans' OC the two seasons prior.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000321397/article/kyle-shanahan-to-be-cleveland-browns-next-oc

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

"Two days ago, the team had moved on from Shanahan after he was very blunt and honest in his interview, according to Rapoport. Apparently, the Browns were initially turned off, but reconsidered."

Great career move by hooking up with an organization that initially thought you were a jag-off. Like they won't revisit that sentiment in the near future. :p

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Browns must have been really desperate in going after this little dipcrap!

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Only because Dallas refused to let Callahan to interview with them.

6. LebaneseFF

I don't understand the Browns!

Every year, the Media craps on them, and every year they give them reason too.

They don't make sense. I have no clue what clown show they run, but I can't imagine them winning a playoff GAME for quite some time

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

LebaneseFF likes this.
  8. LebaneseFF

I saw this on a yahoo article. WOW.