Last nights draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SNPokc, Sep 7, 2015.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

This draft was interesting. 4th pick, 12 team league. Almost landed Antonio Brown at pick 21. He went 20 and I took Gronk over OBJ. 5 WR's went before Brown. A newbie in our league was drafting while working at a bar, got some advice from a friend of his who told him to take Dan Bailey in the 4th. I met the guy, I thought he was joking and trying to sabotage him. Turns out, he really thinks it's a good pick because Bailey doesn't miss (I miss him at OKSTATE). Another guy took too long and got autodrafted, took Devante Adams from his queue, 4 picks before I got Randall Cobb. 13 QB's were taken before I took Matt Ryan in the 8th. I probably went too early with it, but at the same time, I'm new to this league and didn't want to not get a QB when everyone else had 2 already. And one guy thought I was upset about drafting Ryan and tried to trade me Hopkins or Cobb for Stafford or Newton.

Anyways, it was an interesting draft, here's my team.

1. Marshawn Lynch RB - SEA(4)
    2. Rob Gronkowski TE - NE(21)
    3. Randall Cobb WR - GB(28)
    4. DeAndre Hopkins WR - HOU(45)
    5. Latavius Murray RB - OAK(52)
    6. Jarvis Landry WR - MIA(69)
    7. Chris Ivory RB - NYJ(76)
    8. Matt Ryan QB - ATL(93)
    9. John Brown WR - ARI(100)
    10. Bishop Sankey RB - TEN(117)
    11. Charles Johnson WR - MIN(124)
    12. David Johnson RB - ARI(141)
    13. Fred Jackson RB(148)
    14. Miami Dolphins DEF (165)
    15. Brandon McManus K - DEN(172)

DeeJay likes this.
  2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Dude I need to join this league.

John brown went in the 6th in my league

3. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I love when people draft with a sites pre-rankings. Makes for a lot of steals late in the drafts.