Least Favorite Player In NFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by theeraser21, Jul 1, 2009.

1. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Who is yopur least favorite active player in the NFL?

2. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Joey Porter, followed closely by Channing Crowder....they both just need to shut the heck up

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'd tell you, but I could start another Eagles-Cowbos smackfest and I'm so tired of it.

Hint: Plays QB for the Eagles and wears #5.

Uh...I'll shut up now.

4. theeraser21

Brady, Wilfork

5. Rihan23

Rihan23 WR 88 Untouchable

Brett favre, hes just dragging all this "retirment" crap on tooo long he was a great player but this has just made me to hate him, and im sure the greenbay fans would agree.

6. theeraser21

Brett Favre also

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Every player on the Jets.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Daunte Culpepper.

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

It used to be Rodney Harrison, but after coming up short twice (Boss catch and run, Tyree Catch) in the 4th quarter of SB42 he's become my favorite.

10. theeraser21

lol

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Really in no particular order but here they are.

1. Terrell Owens: It's NEVER his fault!

2. Joey Porter: A flat out big mouth.

3. Brett Favre: The offseason drama queen.

12. Rex Grossman be cause if I ever see him on the street I will slap the dog crap out of him for losing SB41 for us I still have nightmares from that game

13. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Teddy Bruschi, now that Rodney Harrison is irrelevant. Actually you could pick any player on the Pats depending on the day.....

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ziggy hood

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

shocker k

16. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Leonard Little, Kurt Warner, Lord F... and as soon as he's drafted, Tim Tebow (unless he lands in SF, of course). :redface:

17. theeraser21

Rex did not lose the game. If you remember we kicked your asses. If Rex had a good game we still would have won. Don't be so ignorant. If Tom Brady was the Bears QB you guys still would have lost, hell the Colts, if you remember were unstopable in the 06 playoffs

You bears fans really thought you had a chance.

How sad

18. I would have to say Tony Romo... I just don't like the guy... And also Jake Delhomme after that horrid game against Arizona in the playoffs (I paid $600 to watch Jake throw 6 ints)... I also agree with the guy who said Tim Tebow when he gets drafted... Even if its the Panthers...

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

WTF are you talking about? Grossman had 2 picks, 1 returned for a TD. Sure his completion % wasnt bad but they were all short passes. So yeah Grossman may indeed have been the difference in the game.

And dont act like the Bears had NO shot.....they were down 2 at halftime and in it all the way until that pick took the air out of the Bears sails in the 4th.

20. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Donovan McNabb