LeBron James' New Nike Commercial

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 27, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c]YouTube - NIKE COMMERCIAL - LEBRON RISE[/ame]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like it.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I don't know what you should do. But, what you shouldn't have done is hold a prime time, heck you Cleveland, I'm leaving, hour long bullcrap announcement.

And then go out in the first game and get your butt kicked by Boston. Butthole.

And I hate Cleveland......

4. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i like the Miami Vice part...thats about it.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

It's repetitive nature is annoying and other then the half a chuckle that the 5 second Miami Vice gag elicited it's not entertaining in any way. The fact that I have seen it 10 times in 2 hours of TV watching tonight is also another problem I have with it.

6. warcrychief

i know its like they have played it like twice in every commercial time-out 2nite.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

"hi chuck"

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Classic Homer Simpson Donut.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

you should disapear you epic douchebag

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Well said Mike. I like how everyone is making fun of it already

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's why I like it. It's annoying, it's Lebron and it's angering a lotttttttttt of people...I'm liking it more and more...

12. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

I love it...sometimes fans forget that these athletes don't owe them a damn thing once contracts are up. He did what he wanted to do, heck what anyone else thinks. I can respect that.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I agrees with 86 and crunc .....everybody mad would not have complained had he gone to their fav team

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I don't have a favorite team. I just call a spade a spade or in this case an uber douche an uber douche.

15. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

It is from the same Nike guy who did the Tiger Woods commercial after his "Sexscapade". Whoa is me and I'm sorry. Screw off, I do not feel it.

16. warcrychief

he should have went 2 the Super Sonics! lol whoops lol

17. Omen

i really dont have fav team i have dallas on my gif profile bc i keep up with them the most.....but have some player i have liked and follwed them i used like dennis rodman shawn kemp reggie miller sir charles

18. warcrychief

you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Omen again :rockout:

19. Omen

the rainman was one of my favs and so was xman..........

20. warcrychief

yeah i wish the glove and rainman would have stuck 1 to MJ. that would have put them over the top.