Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Ejected For Kicking Packers Player

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Nov 24, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was ejected from the Detroit Lions' game against the Green Bay Packers. Suh's Lions were trailing 24-0 late in the third quarter of the traditional Thanksgiving Day game. Get updates here. Suh—voted the dirtiest player in the NFL in a recent Sporting News poll of players—was called for unnecessary roughness after attempting to stomp on Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith, who was on the ground. The penalty came in the third quarter after a third-and-goal play for the Packers; the play was an incomplete pass and would likely have forced the Packers to try a field goal. It gave the Packers a new set of downs inside the 5-yard line, and they subsequently scored a touchdown to make it 14-0.

Source: Sporting News

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Suspend his butt.....I don't want him anywhere near Brees next week :)

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This guy was once compared to Reggie White, my butt...

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

1 game w/paycheck. With a final warning. Anything like this happens again he's gone for a year. Goodell actually needs to snap this kid to attention. if you get fined for having "Too much blue, on your cleats" then this kid needs to be suspended.

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

this why u dont draft butt clowns like suh.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Did you saw the crap Cower said during halftime? Schwartz has to take care of it, not Goodell. He shouldn't let him play, if he can't behave.
    Why not send him to bed w/o having desert too?

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No, thank God i was doing dishes. That might have sent me through the roof.

8. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I like Suh but this inexcusable SMDH

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Absolute dirtbag move. May be a nice guy off the field but he's a scumbag on it recently.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

suh so dirty

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Haynesworth was suspended 5 games for stepping on the head of Andre Gurode. How long is Suh suspended?

12. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Suspended rest of this season and the first 5 games of next season without pay. And fine him 50 thousand on top of that. This guy needs humbling. If he wont listen nicely slap the crap out of him with fines and suspensions. Lost balance my butt.

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

probably 3, only because he is a repeat offender but it wasn't his face.

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Stepping would indicate he accidently placed his foot on the guy. Suh stamped on him.

I hate seeing suspensions, but yeah, he needs one.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3CG9OVO1ng]Ndamukong Suh Ejected for kicking Packers player (Dietrich-Smith) during Thanksgiving Game - YouTube[/ame]

Like Aikman said...no place for that in football...no place.

16. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

$100,000 and 3 games(w/o pay) should be a nice attention getter.

17. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

2 or 3 games, with pay, and a hefty fine... Anything less than a 2 sit is a travesty.

I normally hate all the fines and have defended Suh in the past, but this childish, "I lost my balance" excuse instead of owning up to what you did makes it worse.

Suspend him the rest of the season is the most I'd sit him though... If I'm Detroit, I go to Goodell tell him that they want to issue the suspension.. Make one last stand to try and rein in this kid before you are forced to let him go.

18. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Reggie White = Class Act

Ndamukong Suh = Dirty Player and Excuse Maker

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

20. Future

Future Rookie

He thinks he did nothing wrong!? Gotta be kidding me...the guy is delusional. He needs a reality check and nice suspension to set this guy's head straight.