Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Ejected For Kicking Packers Player

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Lions need to ensure they get that crap under control. He's a beast but he does them no freaking good wondering the sideline dressed like Duce Staley...my Steelers friends will get that one...

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Since he thinks he did nothing wrong, you can't get him under control

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the guy has a 12-year old's brain in an adult body. he's a typical spoiled diva athlete that never had to mature emotionally or mentally on his own because he's always been sheltered from personal ethics/responsibility.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Suh met not too long ago with Goodell about his play. Looks like what Goodell told him went in one ear and out the other.

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Sun should get a 3 game suspension without pay and sent to an anger management clbutt.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How about a suspension for the rest of the season?

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Maybe there isn't much between them, that can stop the soundwaves

8. CaptainStubing

well, haynesworth got a 5-game suspension for his stomp and that was his first offence ............ although i think haynesworth's stomp was much more dangerous obviously so it probably warranted a longer suspension.

i would say, since Suh has a history, 2 games would be minimum and they could probably go with the rest of the regular season (5 games) if they really wanted to send a signal to the Lions to get him under control.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

So is a "stomp" a stomp or is a "stomp" to the head different? Lol...this oughta be good coming from Goodell.

10. CaptainStubing

yeah, it will be interesting to see what goodell does. haynesworth was purposely trying to stomp on a guys head after his helmet was off, which could obviously have been very bad, and, in fact, the player who he stomped had lingering issues from it for a while. suh just randomly stomped on some guys' arm/torso area, which obviously couldn't do as much harm to the oppossing player, but is it any less of an offence?

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He didn't really target a special part of the body, he didn't even pay attention where he hit his opponent and stomping onto Dietrich-Smiths head, would be okay for him too IMO

12. CaptainStubing

yep, i wouldn't doubt suh would have kicked him in the face if his helmet was off, just as haynesworth did. he doesn't seem to have any scruples.

13. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

The last two games between the Bears and now the Packers, the Lions are reminding me of the bad boy Raiders during the Madden era of the late '70s and early '80s.
    Pure scum IMO :icon_rolleyes: