Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Suspended Two Games By Roger Goodell

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by Sweets, Nov 29, 2011.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I'm cool with two games. Just hope he get's the message...

2. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

2 games is good as long as he learns something from it. And actually it is 2 1/2 games. Counting the Thursday game.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I predict he'll be in trouble again before the season is over. Just a feeling I have.

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I am waiting for him to kick the crap outta someone in the playoffs...

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

wow is all i gotta say. he defenitly should of got more games in my oppinnion

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i don't think you're alone. i think a lot of people think he should have gotten more than 2 games since he is a multi-time offender. i think 2 games was the minimum. If it had been any less, they would have had a hard time explaining it.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wouldn't call him a multi-time offender. If you want to call him dirty because he's gotten something like 8 or 9 personal flag calls, that's fine. We all know some of those were bull crap because the guy plays mean and hard. But you can't say he's a "multi-time offender."

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yes, when i say 'multi-time' offender, i'm speaking of the number of personal fouls and, more importantly, the subsequent fines from the league on some of those, which are only handed out for mean and hard play above and beyond the typical. i think the documented fines that go on his permanent league record should play a part in any current/future disciplinary actions and I believe that's also how the league views it.