Lions Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 9, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2011.
  1. Lions

12.5%
  2. Bears

87.5%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Chicago Bears (5-3) host the Detroit Lions (6-2) at Soldier Field on Sunday 11/13/11

Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Da Bears by 4...no Best in this game...gonna hurt us....

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Da Bears! The o-line has been coming together the last 3 games. Plus, Earl Bennett is back which is a huge plus for the Bears.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

important game here in the nfc wild card picture.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Bears 24 Lions 21

6. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

7. UK 49er fan

UK 49er fan Rookie

bears by a td

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lions

9. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

BEARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

10. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Lions, Stafford showed us he is back to play......... and because Best isnt playing doesnt mean we are going to lose... in my opinion he is a weak running back. I have seen Williams find holes and make bigger breaks then him. titus young is becoming a weapon......... Smith is back and was always dependable. Our Defense is crazy and our Secondary is getting stronger....

put pressure on Cutler and thats when he makes his mistakes...... I think we will put this one in the bag like last time.

11. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

The Lions put plenty of pressure on Cutler on MNF and he didn't make mistakes in that game. He actually played quite well. Also since then Martz had his annual "come to Jesus moment" where he realized going max protect and changing his playcalling would be the wise thing to do.

Honestly I expect the Bears to take Detroit behind that woodshed and put a massive beating on them. The Bears defense has re-stabilized, the offense is protecting Cutler and I just don't see the Lions being in this game in the 4th quarter.

12. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

true cutler still played well but our Defense hasn't played anyone where they havent gotten to the QB. Plus our secondary is getting better by the week. I am not saying lions will win easily, I have seen the bears improve but I do not think they can out do the lions if they play like they did against the Donkeys.

from what I saw the last bears game, the Defense did not look great by any means.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

I fully expect the Bears to win this game but I do see it being close. 21-17 maybe?

14. Woodshed? Really? Highly unlikely IMO

15. DaBearsrule4ever

It's pretty windy in Chicago today. It sounds like a good day to shove Matt Forte and Marion Barber down the Lions throats.:icon_cheesygrin:

16. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

7-0 Bears! Converting the turnover into points!

17. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Another Detroit turnover!

18. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

10-0 Bears!

19. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Not a fan of going to the empty backfield on that last 3rd down play tbh. Also having Forte throw the ball? C'mon Martz stay in your damn shoes!

20. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Nice return by Hester. Bears need to keep this train rolling! :icon_cool: