Lions Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 9, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2011.
  1. Lions

12.5%
  2. Bears

87.5%
  1. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Earl Bennett is just beasting the Lions so far. They have no answer for him.

2. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

13-0 Bears, kind of hoped they would punch it in there. Oh well, still a great start!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

HEster does it again...

4. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

DEVIN HESTER YOU ARE RIDICULOUS! That play will stand. :icon_cool:

5. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

20-0 Bears. :icon_cool:

6. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Hester almost broke another one (yeah there was a penalty but still)...Detroit's backup punter is a huge liability for them today!

7. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Lions finally get a break, fumble deep in the Bears end.

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Wow, Detroit settles for the field goal. They run for 8 yards on 1st down and then pass twice?

9. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Tell Martz I said heck you.

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Suh likes taking the helmet off the quarterback, lol. Actually though I think that was a good no-call, I'm sure someone will disagree with me though. The hit was clean, the way his arm slid up and took off the helmet, I don't think that is a penalty.

11. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

But then again I feel like I'm old school about that type of thing. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Screw. Conte drops a pick opportunity and Stafford throws a nice pass under heavy pressure to convert the 3rd down.

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Nice move by the Bears moving Peppers inside on 3rd downs, he is doing some work from that spot!

20-6 Bears.

14. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Lions screwed up by not picking up that football or they would be getting it back on replay.

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Fool's Gould? lol.

20-6 at the half. You can look at this two ways. You can say Detroit is lucky to only be down 14 points but at the same time, Detroit has squandered some opportunities for sure.

16. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Pick 6 by Major Wright! 27-6 Bears!

17. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Pick 6 Peanut Tillman!!!! 34-6 Bears!!!!!

18. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

37-6! Gould drills the 50 yarder!

19. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Nah man. You can question my objectivity but the moment the Bears beat Philly last week, I just felt like the Bears were going to destroy Detroit. That isn't to say Philly is a good team, obviously their season is falling apart now. But I do think the Bears killed what last shreds of confidence they had on Monday night and the way the Bears have been playing lately, I just could not see Detroit being in this game. It was a payback game I could see a mile away. But that was just my opinion of course and I'm thankful the Bears are supporting my case today. :icon_cool:

20. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

So Stafford gets pissed about his umpteenth interception and tries to take it out on DJ Moore. What a cat. Glad Moore put that hit on him. Hey Stafford, stop throwing the ball to the wrong team snitch.