Local Affiliate Drops Redskins Game For Eagles Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2010.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

So what made you move to FL. Why not stay up in good ol NY?

BTW, the team isn't that bad, give us an offensive and defensive coach, two corners, some linemen and maybe another WR, we're good to go.

The Redskins facepalm is funny, there's a guy down the road who owns a private business who has it in his window. The other one is straight silly. Hell Moss has burned some people this season. It's all good though, fun times :)

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i wish fox richmond and fox dc would have done the same
    id be alot happier

3. HailttRedskins

LOL. Fox DC will never do that unless they want their building burnt to the ground. Might just want to move out of the D.C area or get the Sunday Ticket.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I want to burn their building to the ground for not showing an IMPORTANT game.
    The majority of skins fans arnt even gonna watch this afternoon debacle.

5. HailttRedskins

First of all, you Cowboy fans don't belong here, you belong in Dallas. So sit back and enjoy watching the Skins like I am. Loss or win!

6. Trying to get on my good side now eh? :icon_twisted:

My family decided to move down here a long time ago. I never really liked Florida but I'm dealing with it until I'm able to go back. I'm from Weehawken, NJ actually, just two miles away from NYC.

I found that Michael Westbrook pic on sistasports.com so pick a bone with them if your so upset about it. I just found that pic hilarious and is in relation to the topic of this thread. :icon_cheesygrin: As seen in that pic, he finally found his calling in mixed martial arts in the heavyweight division.

Don't worry HTR, I have no beef with you. Just having a few laughs to help forget about our miserable finish to the season.

7. HailttRedskins

No I was just giving you a hard time. Wasn't implying you were a bandwagon, just figured you would have remember 2005 when our WR's did something haha. Though even this past season we did some half butt stuff.

Either way, just was curious why you would be in FL, I couldnt deal moving away from D.C.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

fox richomond dropped the skins game and picked up the cowboys game

woohoooo

9. Of course I remember. Like I said, I found that pic humorous. End of story.

But lets look at the big picture. In the 10 years Snyder has owned the Redskins, they won one NFC East division title, back in 1999. They reached the postseason just three times and finished above .500 three times, coincidentally in their playoff years (1999, 2005 & 2007). With all of their Free Agent signings since Snyder's tender, they have nothing to show for it.

Btw, I was just a kid at the time I moved. I had no say in the matter.

10. HailttRedskins

A lot of people blame Snyder, but it was more Cerrato, Cerrato is gone now, you'll see. Not saying this next season because change doesn't happen over night, but you'll see what I'm saying within the next couple of seasons.