McDaniels Fired

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Walnuts, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Not shocking, McDaniels should have been fired when Cutler left...The Yorks are too stupid to get rid of the Motivator without knowledge of X's and O's...

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

1. His final act in the NFL was hugging Haley at midfield. Beautiful!

2. This egotistic piece of crap will never be a head coach in the NFL again. He be damaged goods.

3. Once highly admired, one of the true clown owners in professional sports is proving to be Pat Bowlen.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He'll definitely be a head coach again at some point. He might have to bump back down to coordinator again for a while, but he'll get his shot. I doubt anyones going to give him the control that Bowlen did though, that was probably the biggest mistake that was made, aside from hiring him in the first place.

4. Not everyone is meant to be a head coach.....especially at such a young age. Worked for Mike Tomlin and Raheem Morris......not so well for Lane Kiffin and McDaniels.

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

SpyGate revisited was the beginning of the end. Pat still wakes up in a cold sweat after nightmares of firing Mike Shanahan. Like sands through the hour glbutt........:icon_cheesygrin:

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Called it.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Rep worthy, good call. I didn't think he'd be on such a short leash.

8. He didn't even make it through his second season if you wanna get technical about it.....:icon_cheesygrin:

Nice call though. :peace:

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

As bad as a HC he is, he is still a good OC. I wouldn't mind him as a OC in Miami. But you can't get rid of all the talent on a team and expect to win.

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm thinking both parties would be open to joining forces again once this mess of a season is through.

11. What are the odds of that happening......lol

But it's possible seeing that Shanahan finally realizes what he gotten himself into in Washington. The Redskins have packed it in at 5-7 and look just as bad as Zorn's Redskins if not worse at times.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

i think my point stands up pretty well too. :icon_cool:

13. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Maybe SF can start grabbing former Pats assistants?? Better than the bargain basement motivators they like to bring in...

14. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

You act like it's a good thing he got fired....for us, it's a BAD thing....jeez, the donkeys might actually get a GOOD HC now...:icon_confused:

I'm actively petitioning for Herm Edwards to be their new HC!! :icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  15. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

I do think he set the donks back acouple of years back lol and who ever gets this HC job will have 2 work really hard 2 bring them back.

Josh = :ass:

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

We should all know where McDaniels will end up. He'll no doubt find him a spot with Patriots West aka KC

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd love to has him as an offensive coordinator in Pittsburgh, I know Bruce Arians isn't going anywhere though. :fu:

18. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i forgot i made this pics of him not 2 long after he was hired lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:laughpound:

19. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If McDaniels is willing to have absolutely NO control or say over player personnel, you could be right. The question is, would he be willing to coach with limited power?

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

little surprised bowlen had him on such a short leash because bowlen is typically a pretty loyal guy. i can't argue with the move though.