McNabb Says Eagles Are Still Better Than The Skins

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by CP26, Oct 6, 2008.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Actually he did. He's contractually obligated to speak at press conferences after every game. He might not have HAD to say what he felt but he did and I am happy he feels that way. It might not be true (I still like to think it is) but I'm glad he still feels that way

For what it's worth it's ALL JOE BUCKS fault... rewatching the game and a direct quote with 2 minutes left in first quarter. "This could turn in to a blow out real quick"

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I don't agree. We lose the game, especially when we put up a single offensive TD, the better team won. That's it.

The offense that McNabb was driving put up 10 points. He has no room to be talking. The Skins beat Dallas (which we didn't) and then they beat us.

:doh:

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

While nothing yesterday suggested that the Eagles are the better team, I wouldn't want my QB to believe that they aren't better. The words are meaningless and it's up to 5 and the rest of the club and coaches to start proving it. Talk is cheap.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm merely suggesting he not open his trap and vocalize the thought after we lost the game and looked like crap.

5. DawkinsINT

I hear ya. He needs to prove it in December on the field.

6. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Thats just not true though.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Just as I understand why I think what I think, and 5 thinks what he thinks, I understand all too well why you think what you think.

8. Ridin Burgundy

I'd like to know why though?

Aside from the first quarter the Redskins dominated every aspect of the game.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

DUH It's called being a fan and it's when you think your team is better then all of the others. If I thought the redskins were the better team (and if I hated black people) then I'd be a redskins fan. I already live in DC so it would be easy.
    But I don't... I think the Eagle's are a better football team. They didn't play like the better team for the last three quarters but why should that change things?

10. Ridin Burgundy

I see your point to a certain extent, every fan is entitled to homer it up a little but I won't stop til you admit the Redskins are better!

11. DawkinsINT

I totally give the Skins props for yesterday. You kicked our butt. Still, you only won by 6 points and the Eagles can certainly have improvement in the future.

The Redskins were the better team for sure yesterday. It doesn't necessarily mean they will be down the stretch.

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Welcome to the start of the longest thread in GIF's history then. See you and your inferiority complex in December

13. Ridin Burgundy

By that time the Redskins will have already secured a playoff spot and the Eagles will be out of it.
    Maybe ill bump this thread then and you can admit it.

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Still wouldn't admit crap. How do you not understand how this works?

15. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

it is like this, the Eagles beat the Steelers. Their D dominated our Oline and kept us out of the endzone. Our D Kept the Steelers in the game. I still feel that the Steelers are better than the eagles. Every team has its ups and downs.

16. Ridin Burgundy

You will get it eventually:icon_wink:

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

rep

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Through 5 weeks yes but there is still alot of football to go. The lions were good at this time this year think about it lol. I do have a feeling were not going to do much this year we cant win big games.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

my fellow eagles fans need to face reality, we are and will end up the 4th best team in the nfce. thanks the the head coach/gm.

20. Ridin Burgundy

Nice to see you were let out of jail.