Members, What Do YOU Want Out Of GridironFans.com?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Sweet, because its a VERY helpfull feature

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This site does need an infusion of fresh blood. The members need a constant flow of new members to bring different viewpoints to the table that are fresh. How do we do it though? Recruitment drives have not worked in the past around here. I am open to ideas and suggestions.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

When I used to do them, I never got anything done doing the standard spam blitz that Truedouchbag used to want at FBF, but I would find small forums post a little bit and steal some of there more active members. While this site is lagging by our standareds, its still very actives compared to alot of sites around

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I remember football forum lol

5. SRW

bitb....how does that add to the subject? We are looking for comments from members that have ideas to help the site. Feel free to contribute.

6. ball in the baskett

yea i already said awards monthly u dident say nottin about it

7. SRW

I did miss that, sorry about that. I would like to add the awards back at some point. Trick is finding the right mix of awards that have enough meaning that members will try to attain.

8. ball in the baskett

yea its was cool like the ocho cinco for funniest member was good but the name should be changed. If u want to increase activity u can do most post for the month award. Could do best trash talker to

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

That might just increase activity for current members...the ones already pretty active...

10. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea i would like to see the awards back. thatd be nice

11. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Please leave this one open to everyone. It makes understanding the context of posts easier.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

What about a place on the front page where it has "What Our Members Are Saying" and then it has the title of the thread and then a couple comments from members? You could have the Top-5 threads and then maybe one or two comments from members. Maybe based on "Likes" or picked by the staff so that it's not just some gibberish up there?

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Truthfully I'd like more options when using tapatalk... Since I use this as my main apparattuss to post on GIF . Such adding Rep..being able to place bets... Liking a post....

Yes I'd like one of my only awards back and the most important one.... Walter Payton

sent from my supercharged EVO

14. SRW

I would love a mobile app that is tailor made for our site. Problem is the price tag that has makes it something the site can't dream to pay for. We barely cover our server bill each month due to the lack of ad clicks. At this point a custom mobile app is a pipedream....

15. SRW

I am actually looking to see if we can have a sidebar on the site that shows related topics to the one you are reading, the latest topics in the forum you are in and the latest comments in the forum you are in. I am trying to figure out how to tie that all in.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was actually thinking for GIFs front page for visitors. Maybe something a member says that gets posted up there would encourage a visitor or non-posting member to comment...