Memo To Favre: Zip Your Lips

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by SRW, Apr 13, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Memo to Favre: Zip your lips

By Mike Vandermause

2. PWTRPWR

PWTRPWR Rookie

one day athletes will learn to control their mouth during interviews

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Never heard of him.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I think a lot of this cames from the media, not from him.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_rolleyes:

Media

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Which will be when?

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Then it would be all pretty boring :icon_wink:

8. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I use to like him till his bullcrap days of the past two seasons.

9. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

WTF ever. I love the way the reporters print hear what they want and print what they want. Favre did say it would be 'tempting' to come back if the Packers asked him, because of an injury to Rodgers. He NEVER said he would come back. He also stated that he was HAPPY with his decision to retire, and at this time has no regrets. If you ask me, the reporters are the ones that have to ZIP their lips, and just leave him the heck alone.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

what ???? this isn't some PFT story here. these were his words. he didn't have to answer the question. he knew "exactly" what kind of reaction there would be. he's been in the game long enough to realize that he should've said, "the only thing on my mind is retirement" ... especially after what he did last year by holding the team hostage by making them wait on his decision.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, good old PFT....

but all the media break this story. Funny how they want him to retire the last years. Now, that he is retired, all want him to come back

12. n1gbpackfan

Exactly.. REP

Guess the media just doesn't know what to do with no Favre! :icon_cheesygrin:

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This will all stop once he files those papers...

Lazy butt...

14. n1gbpackfan

Actually - he is doing the Packers a favor by not filing 'til after the season starts.. salary cap issues.....:icon_rolleyes:

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

the media will be fine, they have pacman and the parade of whiny wideouts to keep them happy.

it's poor john madden we should all be worried about. i hear he is on suicide alert.