Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Sweets, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Haters....bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Michael A. Smith???What the heck does an ESPN Football reporter have to do with the NBA???? :moe: Maybe it was Stephen A Smith that was enjoying the Heat win...[MENTION=566]ragman[/MENTION]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Enjoy it while you can, Sweets.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Where are your Mavs, Rags...yeah I thought so....can't just congratulate the winning team or it's fans...Hate on, my brutha.....Crap I'm enjoying the heck out of this win, I've waited since 1995 for the first win and now I can again fully enjoy the second one...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You're right, Sweets. It was Stephen A. Smith.:icon_redface:

It's one thing to win one ring. Let's see if they can win 2 before they get bitten by the complacency bug.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

the refs always give the stars the calls. just go ask mj, kobe, magic, bird, hakeem etc,

his heck up with the decision is what it is and i think he knows it but give the man his dues.

congrats to the "real" heat fans. the millions of poser fans can eat a rod along with the haters.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

actually stephen a smith was down on james so i doubt he busted a nut.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

wooohooo the "real" Heat fans would be ME and [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] damn it....thanx smeag!!

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

:cope:

yeah big props to both of you. i know there's plenty more and all of you should popping the tops !

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They have 2 rings in 6 years...I can live with that...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

keep in mind screamin' a smith is a knicks fan so he has bigtime heat hate in his heart.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The silly blind hate that many have for Lebron is just ignorant. It makes me not even want to mildly dislike any players in the future for fear of looking as bitter and pathetic as [MENTION=1613]Mike[/MENTION] .

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

But but but!

He went on tv to announce that he was changing teams! He was such a rod about it! Screw the fact that it raised $6,000,000 for charity! He really really owed Cleveland his allegiance after they drafted him first overall like anyone would have! AND it doesn't matter that he honorably played out his entire rookie contract! He's a huge butthole!

I mean, that crap is on par with being caught with drugs, guns, beating your wife, all that crap. LeBron is a genuine menace to society.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't love or hate Lebron, but I wanted him to win just to shut the haters up. Little did I know that some would get even worse and cry about the refs. Suck it up and admit that he's really freaking good. None of your snitching will take that well deserved ring away.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:icon_cheesygrin: I'm so happy today!!!!

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

As I stated before I wanted LBJ to win one but I didn't want wade too but oh well

Congrats sweets and MJ

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You should be!

And realistically, if they keep Bosh (I don't think many understand the true value he adds), they have a window of probably 3-4 years where they can continue to truly challenge for the championship.

Crazy.

17. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

Congrats. The Dream Team finally got it done.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think most that underrated him don't now. He really proved his worth this postseason.

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

thanks <3

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

You can goto Miami and count about 10 years Miami Heat Fans. the rest of band wagon skum, riding along because local media all the sudden covers them constantly