Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Sweets, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It was only their 2nd opportunity.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Every team in sports have bandwagon fans, I live in Northern Calif. and trust me when the Cowboys win, all of a sudden there's a crap load of people sporting Cowboys gear and talking crap...after a loss all of a sudden you can't find a Cowboy fan to save your life. All I know is we(Heat) won with and without LeBron and I've loved the Heat since Pat Riley took over and brought Alonzo Mourning to Miami...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....WE ARE THE 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS...............

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Come on, smeagle! The Heat have been the darlings of ESPN ever since LeBron made The Decision! Pay attention!

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I disagree with you [MENTION=566]ragman[/MENTION], the Heat have NEVER been the darlings of anything....Getting LBJ only made more people hate my team....

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

It must suck being so bitter about a sports team winning a championship. Let them hate [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] , congrats Miami.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Our team chica. :wave3: :icon_cool: :highfive:

I love the haters, but those same haters would have busted a major nut if James took his talents to his or her team. Just bitter hecks. Haterade deluxe.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Sorry [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION]...OUR TEAM..:buddys:

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

call me hater all you want

i'm not a delusional fan like you two

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I never called you a hater and I am a crapload of things but delusional isn't one em...I love my NBA team like I love my NFL team and if that's too much for you, get over it...ain't gonna change...

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Delusional? Yeah if celebrating a championship makes a fan delusional then consider me an Alzheimer patient.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

If the term "haters" continues in society, I'm going on a puppy killing spree. Makes people sound like hormonal 13 year old girls.

Oh, and congratulations to the Miami Heat and the ten fans they had before 'The Decision'.

12. ragman

Come on Sweets. ESPN talks about them all the time! When I turned on my radio this morning, guess who the local ESPN Radio affiliate was talking about? Enough's enough! Come on, football season!

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They won the NBA 2012 Championship...why would ESPN talk about the Warriors or any other team that didn't win...come on, are you serious???Sports news radio is supposed to talk about teams that are relevant right now...hence you hear about the Heat....when the Cowboys won a superbowl all we heard about was the Cowboys, do you really expect the talk to be about the Browns or Bills when another team wins a Championship...your hate for the Heat is really kinda ridiculous IMO..

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't mind the word, "haters", but I loathe the expression, "haters gonna hate".

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

As have I. But I gotta give the devil his due. LeBron played great and there was no doubt in the end that they were world champs. I hate him like I hated Jordan, he's the villain you gun for. But, I respect him.

16. ragman

This.

@ Sweets: Perception, Sweets. Pure and simple.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I'm watching the celebration now, all I can say is........

The Heat is ON!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZ9WVBXBvw]The Heat is On - Glenn Frey - YouTube[/ame]