Mike Alstott---Future Hall Of Fame?

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by Saintsfan1972, Jan 26, 2008.

?

Future Hall of Fame?

1. Yes

65.5%
  2. No

34.5%
  1. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

not as a FB...He wasn't a FB and we all know it. Put those #'s against any RB or TE and they are avg at best.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

like safety the fb position is hard to judge just by numbers. i think in alstott's situation though there should be some considerable debate on him maiking it into the HOF.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I can see him getting in

4. mouse

mouse Starter

NO WAY ALSTOTT MAKES THE HALL OF FAME. PEOPLE SAYING YES SEEM TO BE BASING THEIR OPINION ON THE SOLE FACT THAT HE WAS A FULLBACK. HE MAY HAVE BEEN LISTED AS A FULLBACK BUT HE HARDLY EVER PLAYED THE TRADITIONAL ROLE. FAR MORE TIMES THEN NOT HE WAS PLAYING TAILBACK.HE JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE NUMBERS TO GET INTO THE HALL OF FAME.

5. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Agree, and I'm a major fan of the A-Train. He was the best at his position for many years; therefore, he is a HOF'er......

6. mouse

mouse Starter

THE POSITION HE P[LAYED WAS RUNNING BACK AND HE WAS FAR FROM THE BEST.

7. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Not until Ray Guy gets inducted

8. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

No a chance. He'll get on the ballot but not even close to the finalists. He is a very good player but more a jack of all trades rather than a position definer.

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Yup...not a first ballot hof'er but for sure he will make it.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

From what I can tell, the last Fullback to get in was in 1990 - Franco Harris.

The Hall only classifies the HB/FB as a RB. So would Alstott qualify as a "RB."

The Hall of Fame is for the Best of the Best...is he the best of the best at the "RB" position?

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

down the line i say yes he deserves to go in