Mike Tomlin Won't Guarantee Ben Roethlisberger's Starting Job

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Sep 7, 2010.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

wholly crap, i'm still entertaining the idea after 20 minutes.... :moe: :icon_cheesygrin:

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I blame Mike Tomlin

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I blame those 2 tramps for looking all trampty and acting all trampty and tempting Ben.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Thanks Crowned! But be careful... I have been informed that discussing ben's rape charges is a cardable offense on GIF.
    I would root for Dixon if I thought he had a shot in hell at retaining the spot but despite what Tomlin said.... I don't think he does.

5. Crowned

u srs?

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

As a heart attack...but let's not derail this thread. PM me if you care to know more.

7. Crowned

It was derailed as soon as people starting thinking Dixon could replace Ben.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

True....how do you derail pure insanity?

9. I think I made that clear from the start phigles.....:icon_cheesygrin:

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Adding remarks that have nothing to do with the story to illicit trolling needs to stop as well. Speaking of Ben's rape charges in a thread about those charges is one thing, not in a thread about Ben keeping or losing his job to Dixon. Talking about Ben's rape charges isn't ban worthy when that is the point of the thread.

11. Crowned

Here's my prediction

Falcons W
    @Titans L
    @Buccaneers W
    Ravens L

2-2 I'd be perfectly fine with that, I'm kind of expecting 1-3 though.

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

That is a tall order without big Ben. I see 1-3 as well.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I see them beating the bucks...if they're lucky. That's about it. 1-3 isn't the end of the world though.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

This is obviously Tomlin saying he's not just handing the job to Ben. He wants Ben to "earn it." Typical Tomlin. Everyone and their mother knows that if the Steelers are 4-0 and Dixon is playing lights out, the job is still Ben's. Tomlin just won't come out and say it. Like I said, typical Tomlin.

I can see 2-2 as well.