Milton Bradley Goes After Royals Announcer

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Jun 12, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

2. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Mental illness

3. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

what an butthole.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

Yup...He's a good player too. He doesn't need to be doing the bullcrap that he does.

5. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

I get that he was being a dumbass, but why would the anouncer put down one of the players on the team he covers. Wouldn't he know that Bradley would hear about it?

6. DaBearsrule4ever

It doesn't take much to get Bradley to snap, thats for damn sure.

7. Crunkbuc4d1

You're right, but why provoke a guy like that. He's insane, but he produces on the field. The key is keeping him there.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Well, the announcer learned...

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Despite his name, Milton don't play no games.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

No he doesn't.

11. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Actually it was the Royals annoucer who put down Bradley who plays for the Rangers. After reading what the annoucer said it wasn't that bad that it justified Bradley to go towards the stands looking for the guy. He has serious self control problems.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Has Bradley ever taken anger management?

13. ketbuckfan

He should've had Jack as his teacher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWrI1FneSM"]YouTube - i feel pretty[/ame]

14. Crunkbuc4d1

no matter which team he annouces for, he was taking shots at Bradley. Then when he was called on it, he said he never singled Bradley out. Come on, Milton Bradley might be a loose cannon, but you'd think people like to get a reaction out of him.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

Gee, why don't I tell Bradley that he sucks and see what reaction I get out of him, lol.

16. Crunkbuc4d1

lol, it's one thing to say a guy sucks, but it's another to attack his past when you know he has a mental illness. whether it's been diagnosed or not, you know that dude is bipolar.

17. ketbuckfan

When you're in the public eye be prepared to have people say things about you. Everytime somebody says something you dont like you can't go off running into the stands looking for that person. He is definitely not all together upstairs, reminds me of Ron Artest world of talent but full of issues.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry - i don't go with this "don't say anything about the coco puff on the other team" stuff ... he said good things about bradley as well.

personally i miss bradley in the NL - philly fans always had a ball freaking with him. :icon_cheesygrin:

19. ketbuckfan

Hell Philly fans boo Santa Claus I cant imagine what was said to Bradley, lol.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

santa is a pagan lie !