MLB Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by AlexOvechkin, Apr 5, 2009.

1. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Yes, go twinkies. Sucks they gotta play tomorrow.

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

no its great they will get blown out like the frauds they are

No Dome = No Magic

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

so is there a chance the media will stop sucking on the collective sacks of the cardinals now ?

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

freak.... Neftali Feliz got rocked in his 2 innings of relief today. Dude was unhittable last season and downright filthy. I just hope we move him out of the bullpen somewhere down the line.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Strasburg set to make his debut today for the Nats. Should be good to see. Although it's look as if they are going to keep him in High A ball for at least the first half of the regular season.

Chapman made his debut for the Reds yesterday and apparently he was filthy.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

have you seen J hayworth for the braves i kinda excited agian and im gonna strat going to minor league games their new staduim is only an exit away form me

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

ive yet to see him play, dont follow spring training much, but he should make the roster with the way he's been playing, i've read about him a lot. His cards are already sky high on Ebay, it's ridiculous. Just hope he's not another Francouer, kill it for a year and then slump.

1 person likes this.
  8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

You guys mean Jason Heyward? the guy is a monster prospect. He'll make the team and play in the regular season.

Strasburg had a fantastic debut today.

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Indians looking good in spring ball, young defense, a couple of bats, just the starting pitching is going to kill us. If not I'll be pleasantly surprised.

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

LaPorta should put up some better numbers this year and Russell Branyan > Hafner... He was a good pickup. Carmona sucks and Westbrook could have a good year now that he's healthy again.

11. Crowned

Possibly, Westbrook has to get his control back which is usually the last thing to come after Tommy John surgery, he walked 3 batters in 2 innings the other day.

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That's not to bad. A more telling stat is their strikes-pitches thrown count.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yeah i meant J Heyword.........i heard today on radio that the braves might not have on opening day due to Funds and instead have him on the roster 9 days later this sucks and mnay fans are up in arms

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Would someone tell MLB Network that there are other teams BESIDES the Yankees playing this spring..

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I wasn't even aware of the fact that other teams are playing in exhibition. I just thought it was Yankees vs the rest. The Rest I was unsure of.

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That Kazmir trade is going to look good for the Rays this year. Sean Rodriguez is ready to burst onto the scene. He's having a fantastic spring training and should stay up with the big boys this season.

Rangers 16-5 win. 23 hits. Nippert with a nice few innings of relief. Team is looking pretty good, should be no surprises when it comes to our opening day roster.

17. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Thats all the MLB Network and even ESPN love talking about, the Yankees. Yankees this, Yankees that... It makes me sick.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is to all you opposing fans out there.

[​IMG]

19. Crowned

Another terrible outing for Westbrook, on the plus side though Carmona looked great through 3.

20. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah I'm very please thus far.