MLB Roll Call...

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by diesel, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Grandpa watched alot of baseball and bacj then TNT is what showed it in texas. he also liked the Braves well because of the Indian due to our partial ancestry. so i would watch baseball with him when i was in texas and i watched the braves when i lived in Louisiana.

So iam a Braves Fan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. diesel

diesel HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!

I KNOW WE GOT MORE PEOPLE ON HERE THAN THIS!!!:icon_confused:

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

I see your curse and i raise you 10,000 plus loses.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Let's not bring up curses.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Those losses made the parade in 2008 that much sweeter. Philly would explode with a SB victory. I'd gladly die that way.

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

orioles fan here since birth

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

M's fan since 1996 when I bought Ken Griffey Jr's Super NES game. My dad is a huge baseball fan, and he roots for the Padres since our days in Tijuana. He sometimes reminds me how he wanted me to play baseball...but I just sucked at it :icon_confused:

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Grew up a Reds fan due to them Spring Training in Tampa. Now Imma die hard Rays fans. Insert joke here.....

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] i gotta get a new sig. half them phools ain't even on my team anymore.

9. diesel

Damn so i'm the only red bird fan on here?*kicks rock*

10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I'm sure there is one or two more that haven't been posting or haven't seen this thread. I saw that Mo Rivera confirmed that this season will be his last. He's also the final player to wear no 42.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched his press conference earlier. The shocker of it was how fat his wife is. You'd think she could "save" some food for the all-time saves leader.

12. DaBears22

I didn't see the press conference, saw an article on FoxSports. LOL could be why he looks like he doesn't weigh more than 150.

13. diesel

Even tho a Yankee.he's one of those players when he's not out there pitching anymore is when I'll how great he really was.

14. DaBears22

Hard to believe back in the day he was setting up for John Wetteland and not the other way around.

15. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

For as far back as I can remember watching baseball, I have been a Braves fan. Chipper Jones. Sad to see that he's no longer playing. And it sucks to only have 1 championship from those 90s teams..and the pitching staff. Maddux, Smoltz, Glavine.

And I am sure everyone remembers John Rocker, haha. But, It is good to see the pitching staff in place now, from top to the bottom they are good. And a good lineup coming together. Can't wait until opening day. Too bad I dont live near Atlanta to get to more games.

16. diesel

[MENTION=1541]Chipper10[/MENTION] chipper is about to be on dan Patrick show to talk about him possibly coming back to play for the Yankees. how would you feel about that?

17. Chipper10

It won't happen. He's already said that. There's no way Chipper will be in Pinstripes. It's already old news, but probably the first time Dan's had the chance to get him on there.

18. diesel

Yeah just heard the interview.he sounds pretty content of what he's doing right now.I'm glad I'd HATE to see him play for the braves his whole career and then go to them.

19. Chipper10

Oh, definitely. I would be livid, lol.

20. DaBears22

There are some players so identified with the team they played for, it would be sacrilege to see them in another uniform. Payton, Bradshaw, Jeter, Rivera, Chipper, Urlacher among them.