More Failures Of Cowboys Stadium

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by wide right, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

ummmm no those were seats. in the video.....actual seats.....

seriously though, Eagles fans and cowboy fans arguing over obstructed view seats? wow.....

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If you were so smart you would just watch the video he linked to and see that it is a seat right next the wall with a railing.

3. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I am at work and can not get the video to load here.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

easy there bub, the fact that the pirates got a stadium proves our tax dollars in pennsy get wasted every frigging day when all 12 pirates fans show up for games.

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

that's true Smeagle.....silly pennsylvanians.....by the way how is Arlen Specter doing? He's an Eagles fan right?

and on the subject.....beautiful stadium full of obstructions......get up and walk around and watch the game if you buy one of those seats.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

specter needs to go hunting with chenney

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

nawwwwwwwww he's a dem now....that wouldn't happen.

So.....how do you all like the boys new digs?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

all kidding aside it looks like an excellent stadium. hoping i will get there this year but i will next for sure. just find it funny that a building that cost that much mangaed to have obstructed view seats.

9. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

That is what happens when two teams do not like each other they fight about everything.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I will watch it once I get a chance to. Throwing this out there just because their are seats there does not mean they sell tickets for them or for every event. For a normal game there are 80,000 seats but some how they are able to add another 20,000 for the SB.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No blocked seats at Arrowhead.

You guys should get yourselves a stadium like that.

Oh wait, I don't think they are allowed to build them like that anymore...

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But you don't have any problem with the Linc's big butt screen, uh?

[​IMG]

TJ, my screen is bigger than yours​

12. ball in the baskett

The screen isnt in your face they have one behind each endzone and if you dont turn your head to look right at it you dont see it. The cowboys one is just there yelling look at me if you like it or not.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm sure that happened to you during your last visit to Cowboys Stadium, uh? Oh, well, I guess you're right...

14. ball in the baskett

They were talking about it during the game and you could see it on Tv from there view.

15. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

no they have to be cool with 800 yard screens and obstructed views.....that's in now. Almost forgot the 90 pizzas....wonder if a cheesesteak costs 90 at the linc?

16. ball in the baskett

No there not, but the cheese steaks at the linc are dry as crap you need to put alot of condiments on it.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah unlike the phillies stadium where they have REAL cheesesteaks for sale the eagles let the aramark make them. garbage.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

WTF...lol...seriously with those seats? They should make Jones sit in that row for 2 games...better yet, make his family sit in them...make him suffer through listening to them whine about it...

Joke...

Raise the freaking crapty TV butthole...

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Aramark...yuk...

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

he built it, people will pay to sit there, and he will profit from it

im only gonna knock him because of the screen, dont give a crap about the rest