Mr. D's Prediction For The Bengals 2009 Season

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by Mr. D, May 19, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Cincinnati Bengals 2009 Schedule

Week 1: vs [​IMG] - With No passing game on there side and there Running game isn't all that great, Palmer and Company will have some fun (Bengals Win) Bengals 1-0-0
    Week 2: at [​IMG] - Packers aren't as great as they were with Bret Favre at the helm, Aaron is alright but he won't be enough (Bengals Win) Bengals 2-0-0
    Week 3: vs [​IMG] - The one team that normally gives us trouble, even at home, until I see good progress from the Bengals against the Steelers I'll give this one over to Pittsburgh (Bengals Lose) Bengals 2-1-0
    Week 4: at [​IMG] - After Losing to the Steelers The Bengals will not lose to the Browns. Quinn, Anderson who ever. they have lost some good players as well so back to the old flushing of the Turds (Bengals win) Bengals 3-1-0
    Week 5: at [​IMG] - Baltimore has been doing better sadly lol, but I believe we can at least split the series between them, so I'll give them the win at there own home. (Bengals Lose) Bengals 3-2-0
    Week 6: vs [​IMG] - Nothing like revenge, Bengals again after a tough loss to a division rival will want someone to take out there anger, Texans are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Bengals Win) Bengals 4-2-0
    Week 7: vs [​IMG] - I'm not worried about Jay Cutler being in Chicago, he wasn't much difference last year in Denver, until I see him do anything there before this game my prediction, Bears go down at the hands of Cedric "Night Train" Benson (Bengals win) Bengals 5-2-0
    Week 8: Bye
    Week 9: vs [​IMG] - After a good win then a bye week the Bengals will be ready for some payback as Baltimore comes into town (Bengals win) Bengals 6-2-0
    Week 10: at [​IMG] - Read my statement on the other Steeler/Bengal game (Bengals Lose) Bengals 6-3-0
    Week 11: at [​IMG] - Need I really need to make a comment? they are the Raiders, they got no QB, they got no WR, there RB won't do to much. (Bengals win) Bengals 7-3-0
    Week 12: vs [​IMG] - Time To flush and Sweep the Turds (Bengals Win) Bengals 8-3-0
    Week 13: vs [​IMG] - Detroit oh Detroit (Bengals win) Bengals 9-3-0
    Week 14: at [​IMG] - The One Team in the NFC North that I might be concerned about, AP is a beast. (Bengals Lose) Bengals 9-4-0
    Week 15: at [​IMG] - Bengals will be ready for the aging LT this time, Rivers will have to deal with a better Defense to stop him as well. there won't be no lucky second half come back this time around (Bengals Win) Bengals 10-4-0
    Week 16: vs [​IMG] - Sorry herminator but It's KC (Bengals win) Bengals 11-4-0
    Week 17: at [​IMG] - This one is up for grabs depending on if the Bengals don't need to clinch this one for anything or not, I'll go and say (Bengals win) Bengals 12-4-0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sig bet?

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't care bout the rest of your predictions, but I see you got 2 games right and props for that.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really doubt they go 12-4 but i hope chad johnson gets back to his old self.

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I really want to say one game goes to the Bengals hell I want to say both lol

but they will, I just had to do that so when I turn out wrong it's a better feeling :p

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, 12-4 I think is a tad bit high for the Bengals.

7. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

4-12 might be better

8. ball in the baskett

12-4 is kind of high for teams that are actually good to lol.

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you only say this out of spite because the Bengals beat on your Redskins last year

10. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I don't see anything more than 6 wins there.

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I like to give in my predictions a couple of more wins then I truly believe they will get

sure no problem

12. ball in the baskett

With palmer back i could see 9.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tinkerbell?

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

With Palmer back I can see a good 10-12 wins

Our Defense is back

so once our Offense gets back on track we can take the AFC North by storm

15. ball in the baskett

I dont think there defense is good but who knows its a new year.

16. Crowned

Hines Ward is gonna give Keith Rivers his issue again.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

there defense was ranked 12 last year lol

Roy Williams will introduce Hines Ward to a little Horsecollar

18. ball in the baskett

Really i dident follow the Bengals that much dident know it was that high.

19. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

What about her?

20. Crowned

as said as it is, Roy Williams can't even keep up with Hines Ward anymore