Mr. D's Prediction For The Bengals 2009 Season

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by Mr. D, May 19, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

chill out? you telling a durnk man to chill out, how long do you think it took me to make that post at this state of inebriated stated that I am. it took time and patients to know how many times I had to back space and figure out which words were misspelled and which were just typo's that even when not drunk I would have made lol

anyways back onto topic, you can't tell a fan that he is wrong, I love my Bengals, I will believe in them till the day I die, I don't care if the team went 0-16 I will say they will do good, of course probably would have gone with 8-8 if we were 0-16 last season but that ain't the case, sorry for the lack of periods, or comma's but my grammar sucks even when im not drunk lol

anyways back on subject again apparently. yes anything can happen but I believe the Bengals can do as I said in this post, will it happen to the dot maybe not but They have the potential to do so.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

on a second note I notice you said chill out probably due to my reaction to the criminal joke, how long do you think that kind of joke should go, do you think it will end soon because it's been like 2 years now since we had criminal issues on the team, if in 10 years will it stop I hope that it don't last half that long

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The joke will go when Lewis is gone. Just like Slicky Ricky pot jokes. when he is gone the joke will lose its luster.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

D
    you homer out WAY to much.

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

closer to season starting I look at a few games may be a little different I'll bump it down a bit to a range of 8-8 at low to 10-6 at high

5. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

They could go 8-8 but don't think you'll beat the Ravens.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Ravens games can go either way I think

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I did say we would be 3-1 by week 4 but I didn't think it would be a loss to the Broncos instead of the Steelers

8. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

well Mr. D, good job so far with your picks.

I can't wait till the rematch between our teams in da Burgh.

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

They don't have a chance.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you were saying?
    people probably didn't think we stood a chance against the Ravens or Steelers in the first game

that being said it will be in Pittsburgh and I'm sure the Steelers will be looking for some sweet revenge so it will be another tough win for the Bengals if they can do it

Can't wait for the match up, it should be epic

out of our last 9 games I see at least 4 tough games BAL,PIT,MIN, & SD, and 4 what should be easy games OAK,DET,CLE, & KC

and what could go either way depending on who wants or needs the game more. in the last game against the Jets

my mid season pre diction would be

Bal - W
    Pit - L
    Oak - W
    Cle - W
    Det - W
    Min - L
    SD - W
    KC - W
    Jets - L

11-5, worst case scenario 10-6 best 12-4

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:shock:

12. Matt314hew

man Mr D, you have been pretty good with your picks so far. Seems you might know something about the season. Do you work for Vegas?

13. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

trust me this game will be good but the steel city will have this one!

14. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

that would be my prediction as well

and the only real reason why my dang predictions last year screwed up big time was an injury to our star player lol

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

um you were saying x2 :lol: oh and I think we will do better than 8-8 *dance

well since my last report we went 4-1 as expected but again instead of a loss to Pittsburgh it was a loss to Oakland *bag*

My last mid season report

Min - W/L
    SD - W
    KC - W
    Jets - W

I believe we can win out but the next two weeks will be tough ones.

I still have a shot at doing better than my all around prediction of 12-4 lol

I would like to comment on some earlier post made in here now that the season is so far in progress lol

3 more wins and it will come to pass *dance

well what do you think about the Bengals now BITB?

(you may be banned but I still will reply) yeah I think we can't even make 12 losses at this point lol

well we have 3 more than your 6 wins right now, what do you see for our last 4 games?

well we got your 9 and we will raise it :icon_cool:
    we swept the AFC North :icon_cool:
    I was not dead on those two games you stated, dolphins didn't see last year coming either. so as stated should never doubt your teams like I never doubted mine
    Looks like Benson is truly a Beast, first person to hit a 100 yard game against the Ravens twice in one year since 96

well how hard is he hitting by your standards now?

sorry I don't see a big game coming from KC anymore. I do see LJ running all over his old team though. and what about those 6-8 wins?

and I did and look at where it got me so far
    I enjoyed that game I wonder if you did
    ye of little faith..

The AFC North as it goes

Team - Best - Worst
    Cincinnati (13-3) - (9-7)
    Baltimore (10-6) - (6-10)
    Pittsburgh (10-6) - (6-10)
    Cleveland (5-11) - (1-15)

so what were you saying?
    well look again

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

17. Matt314hew

Well, barring anything horrible happening to the Bengals as a team, they should win the division. But they could lose out and Steelers or ravens win out and get the division. And I could see them losing to the Vikings and Chargers. The Jets is possible if the Jets O doesn't turn the ball over. KC is the only game I think they will easily win.

But a win against Minny will win the division.

18. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Jets o line will have nothing to stop the Best Defense in the League :eek:

two tough games coming up, the Vikings and Chargers, I can see us winning or losing either both or one of the games lol

I'm going to be at the Charger game in two weeks

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i had not seen this thread. thanks for bumping it. i'm laughing my butt off at all of the crap everyone said about the bengals before the season................... hahahaha. i wouldn't have given them much of a chance before the season either. i thought marvin had lost this team. good stuff.

20. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

well I did call that Viking loss :tsk: