Mr. D's Prediction For The Bengals 2012 Season

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by Mr. D, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Cincinnati Bengals 2012 Schedule

Week 1: @ [​IMG] - This will be tough to start off a new season, especially against one of our toughest rivals in the AFC North, the Defending North Champions, especially since it's going to be in Baltimore, hard to call this one, The Bengals have plenty to prove in this game, and prove it they will, but maybe not all of it because being in Baltimore may be the overkill (Bengals lose) Bengals 0-1-0
    Week 2: vs [​IMG] - Browns looked good in Pre Season but once again that's pre season, they are the Browns, Dalton had fun with them last year he'll have more fun with them again, not to mention coming off a loss should amp them up even more and our Defense will bruise up who ever they have at the helm (Bengals Win) Bengals 1-1-0
    Week 3: @ [​IMG] - RJ3 welcome to the NFL, Bengals wish you luck NOT Upgrade at the Helm in Washington doesn't make a team, *coughAndyDaltoncough* ok so it can happen but we shall see, but for the time being This one goes to the Good Guys (Bengals win) Bengals 2-1-0
    Week 4: @ [​IMG] - Bengals are on a high right now, fourth game into the Season and facing off against the lowly Jaguars I can't see this one turning out good for Jacksonville, Dalton and Company have been showing good promising games thus far, another one for the Bengals (Bengals win) Bengals 3-1-0
    Week 5: vs [​IMG] - I was hoping for a head 2 head with Chad Johnson on this game, but it seems he's gotten himself into a little trouble weather he really did it or the wife is trying to pull money, either way Miami no longer wants his services, this one goes to the good guys. (Bengals win) Bengals 4-1-0
    Week 6: @ [​IMG] - Bengals coming to Cleveland to finish off the Browns in high fashion bring out the brooms another one for the good guys (Bengals Win) Bengals 5-1-0
    Week 7: vs [​IMG] - Bengals face their Second tough game of the year, against another Rival the Steelers, Bengals show promise, I believe AJ Green healthy will show the world that the Bengals can and will beat them at home (Bengals win) Bengals 6-1-0
    Week 8: Bye
    Week 9: vs [​IMG] - After a good win then a bye week the Bengals will be ready, but instead of Tebow it will be Payton Manning, a man that the Bengals have failed to Defeat, such thoughts won't change until I see if he falls apart in his new team (Bengals lose) Bengals 6-2-0
    Week 10: vs [​IMG] - Facing the Giants can be an iffy, they have been good and they have been bad, they are the Defending Super Bowl Champs right now, but they came in with low chance very low chance of winning it all. My Gut says Bengals but my luck ain't always good. I'll have to go with Eli Manning on this one as much as it pains me if the Bengals lose I lose a bet to a Michigan Fan :\ (Bengals Lose) Bengals 6-3-0
    Week 11: @ [​IMG] - They are the Chiefs, they won one Division two years ago and last year they crumbled apart, I didn't notice anything that would give me any reason why this wouldn't be a win for the Bengals (hope it isn't a trap game xD) (Bengals win) Bengals 7-3-0
    Week 12: vs [​IMG] - (just reposting what I said about them in 2009 XD) Need I really need to make a comment? they are the Raiders, they got no QB, they got no WR, there RB won't do to much, (yes there is a change, they have Carson Palmer, I think against other teams he may do somewat good still, but he'll be heading back to Cincy where no one likes him. Welcome home Carson, and a personal O-HI-O to you. (Bengals Win) Bengals 8-3-0
    Week 13: @ [​IMG] - I am going to be Flying to San Diego personally to watch my Bengals Beat on those Bolts. Bengals had no problem with them last time without Ocho and T.O. now we have a better QB and a Better WR one that isn't about himself. BJG will run wild (Bengals win) Bengals 9-3-0
    Week 14: vs [​IMG] - Dallas hasn't looked superior in decades, that and it's in Cincinnati. Bengals will show America's Team why they ain't America's Team (Bengals Win) Bengals 10-3-0
    Week 15: @ [​IMG] - The City of Brotherly Love? Bengals coming to town and they got no love for Philly or any Dog haters (Bengals Win) Bengals 11-3-0
    Week 16: @ [​IMG] - Second game against Pittsburgh, but this time in enemy grounds. never good so I'll give this one up to Pittsburgh (Bengals lose) Bengals 11-4-0
    Week 17: vs [​IMG] - Bengals looking for revenge and possibly a higher playoff seed, Bengals welcome Baltimore to Paul Brown Stadium after a loss against the Steelers they will be ready to eat bird all day long (Bengals win) Bengals 12-4-0

now of course just because I predict something doesn't automatically mean it will happen lol I may be homer but I can't predict all wins

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

so far my predictions are a bit accurate if I do say so myself, don't know how long that will last lol

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, i think being 6-3 through 9 games is reasonable with that schedule. after that, you may be in some trouble because i don't see them finishing 6-1. Maybe 4-3 in that last stretch would be more reasonable.

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

10-6 could still get us into the playoffs lol but I think we will at least have 5 wins in that last stretch

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

so far I was wrong on 4 games

those 4 games I picked was 3-1 but I turned out 1-3

games against the Dolphins, Second Brown game, first Steeler game and the Giants game

well if I'm wrong on the second steeler game that would cancel out the first miss prediction steeler game lol

well there goes my 12-4 prediction as well XD of course I knew I would be off a few games maybe just one so far it's just one.. of course that means we have to win out for that one XD

at this point in the season my prediction has gone down to 9-7 lol

now if my Bengals do what I predicted from here on out I will end up 10-6 lol

but out of the last 7 games I believe we can win at the very least 4-5 games that would bring us to either 8-8 or 9-7

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, i agree. i see the bengals winning 4 or 5 of their last 7 so 8-8 or 9-7 should be the final record. if they can get to 9 wins, they may have a shot at a wild card if the colts slip up. the colts have new england, houston twice and i don't like their match-up with the lions in a few weeks. if the colts lose all 4 of those games, the bengals could maybe win the tiebreaker and sneak in.

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

with the way the rest of our schedule looks I may just get to 10-6 but with a loss to the Ravens not the Steelers lol

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

we went 10-6 let me see how I did

I predicted 12-4 and got 10-6 not to shabby off by two wins

but as for the games I got wrong

the games I predicted lost me 4 games but won me 2, there was the factor, miss called 6 games all together so in general got more right then I got wrong

Second Browns game, Dolphins, first Steelers game, and Cowboys game turned into a loss

but the second steelers game got wrong but in a good way, we still split the series just the other way around lol

also won the Giants game that I didn't expect

all in all we made it into the playoffs XD so we good