New York Jets At New England Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sportsguy, Sep 10, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

17 punts between the two teams tonight...

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Almost as many as the Steelers had on Sunday.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brady and his receivers have a lot of work to do. Against somebody decent, they'd of been toast tonight.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

What an ugly game. Brady's got some green receivers that's for sure. But at least they eeked out the win and live for another day. Geno Smith.....brutal.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

so crapty screwed me a bit in fantasy with brady getting 13 and edleman 7

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Only play PPR... Edelmen 20 points.

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch that

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I went to bed early in the 3rd. What a freaking ugly game.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Patriots receivers prevented this from bring a blowout. Edelman could've had 20 catches. Dobson ... Not sure what he's doing out there and Thompkins just has to learn to concentrate a little more.

Then they have to all work on listening to Ms. Brady...if he doesn't go Aaron Hernandez on their asses this week.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

The jets actually won the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides. They just waited for the jets to beat themselves as they often do.

Geno actually played ok in the first three quarters when he was just managing things. But he immediately looked bad in the 4thquarter when they needed him to step up and make plays. Not a good sign for the jets.

And the patriots offense is going to continue to struggle without amendola and gronk. Their running game isn't great and the rest of their receivers suck balls except for edelman

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

The WRs on both sides can't catch a cold

12. Steve12

I'm not a worried about thompkins as I am about Dobson. Thompkins looked like he knew what he was doing, he just didn't make some caches. Dobson looked like he was running bad routes, not getting his head around, and not locating the ball at all. He looked awful.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Like I said.

14. Steve12

Everyone said that. I'm a pats fan and I wouldn't even bet on then winning by 9, which was the spread I got.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

sure did end crapty.