News And Notes As Saints Prep For Round 2 Of OTAs

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Jun 2, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

The New Orleans Saints will hit the practice fields tomorrow for the second of three slates of organized team activities. The team wrapped up its first three-day session last week, and have one more set scheduled for June 16-19. In between, a three-day mandatory minicamp will be held on June 10-12. As the Saints get back to work, here is the latest buzz out of the Crescent City… Saints Agree To Deal With C Jonathan Goodwin After several weeks of speculation, the Saints have agreed to terms with free agent Center Jonathan Goodwin. Goodwin, who played in New Orleans from 2006-2010 and helped the team […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

I love thd re-signing of Goodwin.....we should have never let him go. I almost have that warm, fuzzy feeling I had back in 2009!

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

He was quality depth for faine back when he first arrived. Even if they roll with lelito he can provide that again.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Can't wait to see how K Rob can run after teams have tape on him. I expect him to take over the starting role after this year. this defense is gonna be so freaking good baring other injuries.

5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

K Rob said "I was just worried about running the right direction (last year)" - umm keep up the good work and run where ever the F you want to run.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Im most concerned about J Byrd's back injury....... Man I hope we didn't sign a broken down athlete. And just how serious is the injury / surgery? Who The F knows

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

the word is that it is not serious at all. just wanted to get it done sooner than later. you know, just in case we are on a HF march.