NFC Championship: Vikings Vs Saints

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 17, 2010.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship?

1. Minnesota Vikings

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. New Orleans Saints

20 vote(s)
    60.6%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, that may have been the poorest performance by a WINNING team in a ccg in the history of the league. the colts are very consistent. if the saints play like this in 2 weeks, it will not be a very entertaining SB. if the saints get their crap together and coach and play like they are capable, then it will be a fun game.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASskQc1_kj8]YouTube - Na na na Hey Hey Goodbye[/ame]

I love how NOW Favre is limping really bad....well enjoy your vacation you butthole....

Congrats to the Saints and their fans see ya in Miami

1 person likes this.
  3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Congrats, New Orleans. You are very fortunate.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Colts are going to trample the Saints if they play anything like what they played today...lol...

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You know it won't happen. He'll mum about it till April, going back and forward till June and sign with the [insert a team here] in late July

Congrats Saints

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol at brees doing the pants on the ground

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Congrats to all Saints fans...thank you for ruining the Viqueens and Brett Favre season.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Favre will be back sadly, he's not content until he feels he's got "revenge". So frigging happy though, before today I feared so much for a Jets/Vikings snorejob, so to get what looks to be an offensive shootout in the SB is brill :)

9. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

10. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

I think the Vikings have a curse Just as great a the Cubs

11. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Yes indeed not even the magical Favre can remove that curse hahah.:icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  12. ball in the baskett

reggie bush predicted that they would be playing in the superbowl this year at last years superbowl party with kim. When he said it last year i laughed.

13. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

lol sour after a loss. I was sour after the GB loss, and im ok after this one. I was torn between wanting favre to win AND lose... and its not the end of the world. He'll be back.

14. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

I don't want him back

15. ball in the baskett

You can trade us for mcnabb

16. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

haha, this.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

1 person likes this.
  18. Kim is going to be bushed tonight.

19. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Unbelievabe Brett Favre has tarnished his legacy throwing mind numbing interceptions in NFC Championship games.

20. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Watching Deion Sanders torch Steve Mariucci and Rich Eisen for getting sentimental about Brettfavre on NFL Gameday Final makes me want him to come back. I love watching Brettfavre fail, and I love watching the Brettfavre apologists scream from the rooftops for his pity.