NFC East Preview

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by CP26, Aug 26, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

incorrect and 14 of the 24 points we scored in the 1st half came from the special teams.

just saying don't gauge things by ther pre-season.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I cant wait to laugh at you at the end of the season.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Are you one of those guys who laughs at teams eliminated from the playoffs, when theirs didn't even make it above .500? Because let me tell ya...those people are pathetic :icon_confused:

4. ball in the baskett

Nope were going to win the division and go further than you in the playoffs.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

See? You keep cracking me up :icon_cheesygrin:

6. ball in the baskett

We will see whos laughing week 2 :icon_cool:

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sadly, I'll probably miss week 2 :icon_sad: So even if when we win, I won't be laughing because I'll miss it. I'm going on a long weekend vacation with future Mrs. "She who must always be obeyed", and I'll probably won't be watching.

8. ball in the baskett

Damn that sucks man i wouldent miss that game for anything lol.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Clearly, you've never been in love :lol:

10. ball in the baskett

where are you going on vacation? Try to find a tv to watch cause it wont be as fun when we beat you.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

To the beach...a 4-day weekend on the beach, just the two of us. I'll miss the sunday games, and I'll do my best to catch the Cowboys on Monday night. (I'll bring my Romo jersey just in case, and for good luck, even though she hates it :lol:).

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I agree about not gauging preseason to mean anything, but to Mike's point, we really should of had 21 points by the offense. It was pure luck for the Pats on Baskett's fumble into the end zone.

13. ball in the baskett

lol does she not like football?

14. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

You Eagles and cowboys fans are pretty funny. Every Thread who includes the Dallas cowboys or The Philladelphia Eagles, you end up talking smack to each other.

Pretty fun. Its cool to see we NFC East Fans are competitive but I havent seen a NY Giants fan talking smack.

Continue your good job.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I can't even count the number of Cowboys fans who talked crap after we lost those NFC Championship games and called McNabb a choker.

So we are returning the favor... only... Dallas and Romo haven't won a single playoff game yet...

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

She doesn't mind, but she calls my jerseys "ugly" :icon_eek:

Other than one or two complains a season about me "taking it waaaaay too far", she's perfectly ok with it :icon_cheesygrin:

17. ball in the baskett

Well atleast she know what shes talking about it is ugly :icon_eek:

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Truth.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Here's the way I see it.

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys

3. Giants

4. Redskins

I have the Cowboys down because of the injuries they have at the moment. I have the Giants down because of the losses of Strahan and Umenyiora. Those two players between them had over 20 sacks between them last season. I don't think they can duplicate that with the defensive personnel they have now. I think the Redskins will be either 9-7 or 8-8 but miss the playoffs. A new head coach and new assistant coaches won't help the Redskins.

20. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

obviously we are last.