NFC Wild Card Giants Vs Saints

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by The Manster, Aug 19, 2009.

?

Who would win Giants @ Saints

Poll closed Aug 26, 2009.
  1. Giants

38.5%
  2. Saints

61.5%
  1. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

How I came up with this? I started a poll on who would win each division. The team with the most votes win the division. Of the Division winners they are seated by who had the most amount of votes. Of all the teams that did not win their division I took the two teams that received the most amount of votes and called them the Wild call teams. This is the way the playoff rankings is set up

AFC
    1. Patriots
    2. Chargers
    3. Steelers
    4. Colts
    5. Ravens
    6. Texans

NFC
    1. eagles
    2. vikings
    3. Cards
    4. Saints
    5. Giants
    6. Packers

So for this pole we are voting on who you think would win a wild card game of the Giants Vs saints.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

hmmmmmmmm this is a hard one close game saints offense keeps them in it but the giants run game runs over the saints i pick giants.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Man, what a tough one. I'll go with the Saints to the simple fact that what WRs can Eli depend on is the question right now.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Brees can't throw from his back and that D is not stopping our run. We don't need receivers for this one.

5. Lethalmind

Lethalmind Mr. Justice

As fantastic as Bree's year was, I don't think he will face another pass rush like the Giants'. I would expect him to get flushed out of the pocket early and often, and without a consistent running game to depend on, chances are they will struggle. I'd expect the Giants to win with the running game they have.

6. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I took the Saints but it was tough. The Saints offense is tough, but the Giants D is equally as tough. Would be a great game

7. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

G-man baby..

8. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

9. SoDev

No crap... 10 votes?

Saints go 7-9 and 8-8 the last 2 years and you guys got the Saints winning a playoff game over the Giants this year.

10. ball in the baskett

I was gonna say that the last preseason game maybe is why i dont know lol. I still picked the vagiants

11. SoDev

Na, those results have been like that for days... before the Sat. nights game.

12. ball in the baskett

Then maybe the lack of WRs. You have to be concerned with the way they looked but who knows maybe its rust.

13. SoDev

Yea, guess so. Don't see the Saints stopping our run even stacking the box. It's all good. Not like it matters. I'd rather lose with like 50 votes though. Losing 4-6 is weak sauce lol.

14. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

Damned Straight! :icon_cheesygrin:

The Saints will play the Giants during the regular season (October 18th). We'll get a good look at it then. It will be a good game to watch. :coolgleamA:

15. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

gotta go with the G Men

16. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

this is moot because giants are winning the nfc east